Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: MSU at Indiana

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

OT: MSU at Indiana Empty
PostSubject: OT: MSU at Indiana   OT: MSU at Indiana EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:09 pm

This is going to be a great game to get a feel for where Michigan stands as a team. I'm already on record saying that we lose both games against Indiana and that we'll lose one more game with MSU being a candidate for that loss.

PostSubject: Re: OT: MSU at Indiana   OT: MSU at Indiana EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:46 pm

Can't buy that, Sandy. Indiana has done enough to prove their earthly-ness for me to be quite confident of a win over them at Crisler.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: MSU at Indiana   OT: MSU at Indiana EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:08 pm

IU sure plays fast, but sometimes a little out of control. UM can not try to get into a running game with them though.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: OT: MSU at Indiana   OT: MSU at Indiana EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:24 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
IU sure plays fast, but sometimes a little out of control. UM can not try to get into a running game with them though.

Yep. pretty much what I was thinking even though our pace and transition game aren't too shabby either. Also, IU's success shooting 3s is what really worries me. A team that can keep up or surpass UM with it's threes has a damn good shot at knocking us out.

Go_Blue

PostSubject: Re: OT: MSU at Indiana   OT: MSU at Indiana EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:43 pm

The bucknut loss was the best thing that could have happened. UM fought hard to come back, but fell a little short. This Team is ready for the tough part of the schedule. Whatever happens, i think UM ends up at the top of the B1G and lands a #1 seed

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: OT: MSU at Indiana   OT: MSU at Indiana EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:52 pm

I see us finishing second but with the strength of the conference and the fact that top 10 teams keep getting knocked off I think we could still land a #1 seed even with a second place finish.

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: OT: MSU at Indiana   OT: MSU at Indiana EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:26 pm

I was talk on this game but thought I get ridiculed. I thought state played really well in this game . if Victor had not been as outstanding as he was this would have been a win for MSU. IU on the other hand was not that impressive. Izzo gets alot of the calls the way he works, borderline abuses officials. Nix and payne will be key for Michigan to find a way to stop them. I don't think IU back court is as quick as Michigans though. Still i don't see a cake walk with either of these teams. Almost think a split would be a positive.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: OT: MSU at Indiana   OT: MSU at Indiana EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:53 pm

Your last sentence has merit, Artist, but with the talent we have, and how it's been translated into production most all of this season, I think a split with IU and MSU (home-and-home in both cases) would be more like holding serve for us. So I'll go on record by modifying your assertion to say that anything less would be a negative.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: MSU at Indiana   OT: MSU at Indiana Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: MSU at Indiana
Page 1 of 1