Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Da'Mario Jones, I like this guy's attitude.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Da'Mario Jones, I like this guy's attitude. Empty
PostSubject: Da'Mario Jones, I like this guy's attitude.   Da'Mario Jones, I like this guy's attitude. EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:49 am

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2013/02/receiver_recruit_damario_jones.html
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Da'Mario Jones, I like this guy's attitude.   Da'Mario Jones, I like this guy's attitude. EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:10 am

Yes---I see he received his M offer while writing a paper on Julius Caesar.

After we hammer the Bucknuts and their despicable mascot at the Big House in 2015, his junior year, by which time he'll be (!) a starter, he can leave the field thumbing his nose at Slick Urby, his players, and "EVEN [at] YOU, BRUTUS!!"
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Da'Mario Jones, I like this guy's attitude.   Da'Mario Jones, I like this guy's attitude. EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:14 am

A team needs a good mix of 5*s plus lower rated guys who want to prove people wrong.

Keeps the 5*s on their toes and makes the lower rated guys work harder.

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Da'Mario Jones, I like this guy's attitude.   Da'Mario Jones, I like this guy's attitude. EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:52 am

I realize we don't know the level of the teams he was playing against, but he is impressive. I like the fact that he doesn't appear to be afraid to go across the middle, and that a few times he did bull over people. Not like it really matters, but the thing I would like to have seen is more of is his blocking. We all know the emphasis UM places on their recievers ability to block, but I am sure the coaches are confident in him. I like the young man.

Go Blue!! Smile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Da'Mario Jones, I like this guy's attitude.   Da'Mario Jones, I like this guy's attitude. Empty

Back to top Go down

Da'Mario Jones, I like this guy's attitude.
Page 1 of 1