Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Florida down big at the half

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Florida down big at the half Empty
PostSubject: Florida down big at the half   Florida down big at the half EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 8:57 pm

Arkansas up 43-26.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Florida down big at the half   Florida down big at the half EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:04 pm

Awesome!!! I am thrilled anytime these Top 10 teams from weak conferences losses. Lets hope this score holds up.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Florida down big at the half   Florida down big at the half EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:39 pm

WillieMfan wrote:
Awesome!!! I am thrilled anytime these Top 10 teams from weak conferences losses. Lets hope this score holds up.

Willie I'm with you 100% but still even if Florida loses huge ESPN will still spin it on how it just goes to show that the SEC is too deep and dangerous. ESPN absolutely lives and breathes to suck SEC d!ck. On the other hand when a B1G team loses (on the road or at home) ESPN starts bringing up how incomplete and non relevant the B1G is. No matter how incredibly obvious it is that the B1G is heads above any other conference, especially the SEC.

Funny thing from football season. South Carolina started the season barely, and I mean barely, escaping with a win over lowly Vanderbilt in the season opener. What was all the talk about the next day? It was all about how complete the SEC was top to bottom. Then at the end of the year, SC comes back last minute to escape with a win over Michigan and all the talk was about how terrible the B1G is.

Now clearly we are comparing apples to oranges (FB to BB) but it just goes to show that no matter what happens with Florida tonight, ESPN will be hyping them up for the sole reason that they are an SEC team.

by the way, Arkansas is up 23 points right now with 10:26 to go.

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Florida down big at the half   Florida down big at the half EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:59 pm

Hard to spin this though. Really hasn't bee close the entire game. It is down to 16 now but that's a good lead with just under 4 to go.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Florida down big at the half   Florida down big at the half EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 3:49 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
but still even if Florida loses huge ESPN will still spin it on how it just goes to show that the SEC is too deep and dangerous. [in hoops -m.m.]

I catch your drift, Sandy, but doubt that even the talking heads on ESPN are that dumb...

Which points up one positive takeaway from our having to struggle so mightily, at home, with OSU last night: everyone I heard, during and after the game, even gasbag chrome-dome Vitale, chatted again and again on
how super-strong, top-to-bottom, "The best conference in America, the B1G, clearly is." ( -d.v.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Florida down big at the half   Florida down big at the half Empty

Back to top Go down

Florida down big at the half
Page 1 of 1