Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dickhead Meyer is doing his thing...

Go down 
+2
WillieMfan
EJinGA
6 posters
AuthorMessage
EJinGA

Dickhead Meyer is doing his thing... Empty
PostSubject: Dickhead Meyer is doing his thing...   Dickhead Meyer is doing his thing... EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 12:58 pm

Got Vonn Bell and a couple others...
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Dickhead Meyer is doing his thing...   Dickhead Meyer is doing his thing... EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:07 pm

Sure did. Their secondary should be scary good. Looking like a war is a brewing.
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: Dickhead Meyer is doing his thing...   Dickhead Meyer is doing his thing... EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:59 am

Meyer is a snake.... Lying in the grass, ready to pounce on kids who are commited to other schools, and then have a coaching change.

He sure does have a lot of talent, and I think Michigan is in trouble. They had one of the best recruiters in Tressel, and AFTER sanctions, have an even better one.... Go figure.

I sure hope Hoke and staff can get the most out of these kids. I am going to age faster watching OSU dominate every year.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Dickhead Meyer is doing his thing...   Dickhead Meyer is doing his thing... EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:33 am

With schedules like this:

http://www.fbschedules.com/ncaa-13/big-ten/2013-ohio-state-buckeyes-football-schedule.php

It won't be hard for them to dominate at all. Pathetic schedule. They do not even have any tough conference road games.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Dickhead Meyer is doing his thing...   Dickhead Meyer is doing his thing... EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:42 am

EJinGA wrote:
Meyer is a snake.... Lying in the grass, ready to pounce on kids who are commited to other schools, and then have a coaching change.

Hoke took kids that were commited to other schools. I think Meyer is a scum bag too, but going for other schools verbals is part of the deal.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dickhead Meyer is doing his thing...   Dickhead Meyer is doing his thing... EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:48 am

Recruiting is ruthless.

I've never subscribed to the B10's "Gentleman's Agreement".

I don't know why, but I just haven't/don't.

If anything, to end a lot of this, there simply needs to be an early signing period for football like there is for bball.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: Dickhead Meyer is doing his thing...   Dickhead Meyer is doing his thing... EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:52 am

EJinGA wrote:

He sure does have a lot of talent, and I think Michigan is in trouble. They had one of the best recruiters in Tressel, and AFTER sanctions, have an even better one.... Go figure.

I sure hope Hoke and staff can get the most out of these kids. I am going to age faster watching OSU dominate every year.

Michigan's classes have been just as good as OSUs the last two years. Meyer actually had a little bit of a head start on Hoke though, because he had better players for his system in place when he got there. Anyway, it's the rest of the conference that should be worried about both Michigan and OSU now, but these are still just rankings, the players and coaches have to go out there and prove it on the field.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Dickhead Meyer is doing his thing...   Dickhead Meyer is doing his thing... EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 11:28 am

Lets not forget Meyer has had a couple things help him in recruiting. First, was last year when the NCAA gave him an exception and let him recruit while Fickel coached and prepared the team for a bowl game. Second, was this year when the team was bowl ineligible. So for two years he has has the Month of December and January to do nothing but recruit. This happens to coincide with when coaches most often get fired or leave for other jobs (chip Kelly) and when a program is most vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: Dickhead Meyer is doing his thing...   Dickhead Meyer is doing his thing... EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 12:49 pm

the issue to me though is you still can only play 11 people at a time . If you want to sign and sit 2-3 years until you get your chance, thats up to you. since most classess are rated on the whole and not on anyone individual does it really make a difference. Unlike Alabama that recruits 33 5 star atheletes in a 4 year time. it really doesn't make a diff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dickhead Meyer is doing his thing...   Dickhead Meyer is doing his thing... Empty

Back to top Go down

Dickhead Meyer is doing his thing...
Page 1 of 1