Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Top O' the Morn Michigan Fans!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

Top O' the Morn Michigan Fans!! Empty
PostSubject: Top O' the Morn Michigan Fans!!   Top O' the Morn Michigan Fans!! EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:55 am

Snowy and cold here in the armpit of Michigan. Well, it's not snowing but laying there prettily. lol

Looking forward to a hot game today. My guess is the win won't be there until the clock turns 0:00.

I hope all MICHIGAN FANS have a fabulous day today!

LET'S GO BLUE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: Top O' the Morn Michigan Fans!!   Top O' the Morn Michigan Fans!! EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 1:03 pm

We drove to Martin today for my daughter's away game, and everything was covered with snow/frost, the sun was bright, and the landscape just glittered. Post card beautiful.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Top O' the Morn Michigan Fans!!   Top O' the Morn Michigan Fans!! EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 1:53 pm

Cold here in San Diego (relatively speaking). Was pretty cold during my run and workout this morning. I'd say mid 40's but sunny and since it rained last night it was just a crisp cool morning. Kind of like a fall morning in the midwest. I liked it.
Back to top Go down
romeo49

PostSubject: Re: Top O' the Morn Michigan Fans!!   Top O' the Morn Michigan Fans!! EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 2:08 pm

There is nothing like fall in the midwest! The East looks the same but is too concentrated. Miles of unfettered beauty without the crush and personalities the East can foster. Cali weather strong for lack of humidity, steady temps around your way and northern coastal beauty. Now the Baja in Mexico is truly heaven for that kind of weather. Too bad about the inhabitants. I have driven from Ensenada, MX to Vancouver, B.C. I'll take Michigan overall and try to ignore the spring slop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top O' the Morn Michigan Fans!!   Top O' the Morn Michigan Fans!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Top O' the Morn Michigan Fans!!
Page 1 of 1