Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I hate these 9pm tipoffs on a Tuesday night.

Go down 
+4
WillieMfan
michmike
wshoes
fishgoblue22
8 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

I hate these 9pm tipoffs on a Tuesday night. Empty
PostSubject: I hate these 9pm tipoffs on a Tuesday night.   I hate these 9pm tipoffs on a Tuesday night. EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:39 am

Ridiculous, no reason for it other than for ESPN. Isn't there a west coast game they could be showing at that time?
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: I hate these 9pm tipoffs on a Tuesday night.   I hate these 9pm tipoffs on a Tuesday night. EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:49 am

Yeah,

And if we lose it makes it that much worse. When we win it's all worthwhile. I think we are up against it tonight. How much is State favored by?

'shoes
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: I hate these 9pm tipoffs on a Tuesday night.   I hate these 9pm tipoffs on a Tuesday night. EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:52 am

Believe it or not, Shoes, we're favored by a point...despite playing a rival on the road.

Could be all the betting-line gurus don't like the odds of U-M losing two in a row. Hasn't happened yet this season. Best argument they can make is our bounce-back at then-highly-rated Minny after losing at OSU.

His "foul" shooting notwithstanding, we sure could use Jordan's big bod in the middle tonight. I just don't like the thought of true-frosh McGary having to play 30+ minutes at Breslin. If he and Horford (and maybe 'Felt) can split the load under the rim, giving our shooters just enough time to get good looks, we'll be alright.

Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: I hate these 9pm tipoffs on a Tuesday night.   I hate these 9pm tipoffs on a Tuesday night. EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:37 am

I don't mind the 9pm tip offs. The games only go an hour and half give or take.

Expecting another game were the opposing teams big's have their way with us. Anyone know the status of Appling? I know he hurt his shoulder last game.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: I hate these 9pm tipoffs on a Tuesday night.   I hate these 9pm tipoffs on a Tuesday night. EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:43 pm

Works for me ha ha! Basketball
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: I hate these 9pm tipoffs on a Tuesday night.   I hate these 9pm tipoffs on a Tuesday night. EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 4:16 pm

I don't care when the game starts as long as I go to bed happy afterwards, as I did last week with a late start and finish.
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: I hate these 9pm tipoffs on a Tuesday night.   I hate these 9pm tipoffs on a Tuesday night. EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 4:57 pm

I don't like the 9 pm tip-offs because I have practice that starts at 9pm so I miss the vast majority of the game.
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: I hate these 9pm tipoffs on a Tuesday night.   I hate these 9pm tipoffs on a Tuesday night. EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:53 pm

Gonna be tough to win in that whore house town, every slut in Eat lansing gonna be screaming and yelling. See Mix and payne hacking their way to a win 69-66
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate these 9pm tipoffs on a Tuesday night.   I hate these 9pm tipoffs on a Tuesday night. Empty

Back to top Go down

I hate these 9pm tipoffs on a Tuesday night.
Page 1 of 1