Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Presser On Tuesday

Go down 
+5
the artist formally known
GOBLUEJOE66
sandyeggo_blue
BetterThansparty
MgoBlue
9 posters
AuthorMessage
MgoBlue

Presser On Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Presser On Tuesday   Presser On Tuesday EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 11:07 pm

My buddy sent me an excerpt of an email that came from a very wealthy booster. It says that there was a meeting today with Harbaugh's agent. It went really well. There will be a press conference Tuesday that will announce Jim as our next coach.

Disclaimer: I do not know the originator of this info. My buddy would not bullshit me and this all seems to coincide with the fact that the Board of Reagents met this week which was reported be a couple of sites.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Presser On Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presser On Tuesday   Presser On Tuesday EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 11:16 pm

I've heard nothing but it sounds legit to me.  Kinda surprised it happened this soon but I'm not complaining.  To me it means Jimmah (quite possibly the last time that I ever use that term) really wants to come back to Michigan and knows that he has his work cut out for him.  He wants to get started ASAP.

Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Presser On Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presser On Tuesday   Presser On Tuesday EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 11:32 pm

you'd think he would want to be present for something like that but it's his birthday and he still has a week left with SF. highly doubt this report
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

Presser On Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presser On Tuesday   Presser On Tuesday EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 11:38 pm

Well I guess we will see next Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Presser On Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presser On Tuesday   Presser On Tuesday EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 11:39 pm

Nah, I believe it. "Harbaugh" doesn't like attention.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Presser On Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presser On Tuesday   Presser On Tuesday EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 11:40 pm

MgoBlue wrote:
Well I guess we will see next Tuesday.

Technically the next Tuesday is tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

Presser On Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presser On Tuesday   Presser On Tuesday EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 12:50 am

MgoBlue wrote:
My buddy sent me an excerpt of an email that came from a very wealthy booster.  It says that there was a meeting today with Harbaugh's agent.  It went really well.  There will be a press conference Tuesday that will announce Jim as our next coach.  

Disclaimer: I do not know the originator of this info.  My buddy would not bullshit me and this all seems to coincide with the fact that the Board of Reagents met this week which was reported be a couple of sites.

Still have not seen/heard from Jim or Hackett, so with true respect to Mgo and others....not believing this particular report/timeline.

Go Blue!! Smile.
Back to top Go down

Presser On Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presser On Tuesday   Presser On Tuesday EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 1:07 am

GOBLUEJOE66 wrote:
MgoBlue wrote:
My buddy sent me an excerpt of an email that came from a very wealthy booster.  It says that there was a meeting today with Harbaugh's agent.  It went really well.  There will be a press conference Tuesday that will announce Jim as our next coach.  

Disclaimer: I do not know the originator of this info.  My buddy would not bullshit me and this all seems to coincide with the fact that the Board of Reagents met this week which was reported be a couple of sites.

Still have not seen/heard from Jim or Hackett, so with true respect to Mgo and others....not believing this particular report/timeline.  

Go Blue!!   Smile.  

+1
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

Presser On Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presser On Tuesday   Presser On Tuesday EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 1:08 am

Nothing about this on ESPN....biggest news is Narduzzi may be going to Pitt.

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

Presser On Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presser On Tuesday   Presser On Tuesday EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 6:20 am

GOBLUEJOE66 wrote:
Nothing about this on ESPN....biggest news is Narduzzi may be going to Pitt.  

Go Blue!!   Smile  

You may want to pass on ESPN on this one. They have been miles behind the whole time.
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

Presser On Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presser On Tuesday   Presser On Tuesday EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 8:29 am

Someone said on another blog that the rumor is the contract gets signed today & that Jim is doing a video conference with the team at 5 PM to announce that he is their next coach. So, TTFWIW. As I said, just someone posting it so I'm not sure how legit it is. Guess we'll find out at 5.

Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Presser On Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presser On Tuesday   Presser On Tuesday EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 9:33 am

I'm thinking Tuesday the 30th makes more sense.

Last edited by fishgoblue22 on Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

Presser On Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presser On Tuesday   Presser On Tuesday EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 10:05 am

I agree Fish .... until now if true Hackett has done it behind the scenes so as not to embarrass SF or Jim publicly .... doubt SF would be thrilled if their contracted coach has a press conference with another team announcing himself as their new coach
Back to top Go down
stjotoo

Presser On Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presser On Tuesday   Presser On Tuesday EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 10:51 am

Very good post. UM has class.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Presser On Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presser On Tuesday   Presser On Tuesday EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 4:21 pm

stjotoo wrote:
Very good post.  UM has class.

Yes we do but I don't even see waiting in the case to be class. More like common sense, technically Harbaugh is still under contract, and for another year too. You don't hold a press conference before the guy has even been fired yet, next Tuesday. Happy New Year M fans!
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Presser On Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presser On Tuesday   Presser On Tuesday EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 4:33 pm

It's a mixture of class, common sense, patience, business savvy and everything in between.

Regardless of if Harbaugh comes or not, Michigan has handled this coaching search as solidly as any UM fan could have hoped for. It was well thought out and given the circumstances it has been executed with perfection.

Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought.  -  Henri Bergson

Our last two searches were one and not the other.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Presser On Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presser On Tuesday   Presser On Tuesday EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 4:37 pm

The last "search" was DB Brandon merely looking for a puppett. The Rich Clod fiasco was Martin trying something that he heard a majority of Michigan fans clammoring for. He did not research it enough as he wasn't a sports guy. He got ythe best spread coach out there but didn't look at everything else. And then there ws Lloyd's contribution to the inferno.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

Presser On Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presser On Tuesday   Presser On Tuesday EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 8:58 am

Several reports this morning saying presser Tuesday. The prophecy is coming true! Can't wait for Niners game to end today.
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

Presser On Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presser On Tuesday   Presser On Tuesday EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 9:53 am

MgoBlue wrote:
Several reports this morning saying presser Tuesday.  The prophecy is coming true!  Can't wait for Niners game to end today.

I'm gonna be watching that game!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Presser On Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presser On Tuesday   Presser On Tuesday Empty

Back to top Go down

Presser On Tuesday
Page 1 of 1