Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your guess on who is hired to replace Montgomery

Go down 
+2
WillieMfan
KCmichfan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KCmichfan

Your guess on who is hired to replace Montgomery Empty
PostSubject: Your guess on who is hired to replace Montgomery   Your guess on who is hired to replace Montgomery EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:33 pm

I'm not sure it will be a defensive line coach or not. It may be somebody that is a good recruiter at another position.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Your guess on who is hired to replace Montgomery   Your guess on who is hired to replace Montgomery EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:59 pm

Luke Fickell

I think this is about impossible to guess. Probably someone from a smaller school who can recruit their ass off.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Your guess on who is hired to replace Montgomery   Your guess on who is hired to replace Montgomery EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 11:07 pm

Maybe this guy:

https://i.servimg.com/u/f70/17/28/18/46/image10.jpg
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Your guess on who is hired to replace Montgomery   Your guess on who is hired to replace Montgomery EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:12 am

WillieMfan wrote:
Maybe this guy:

https://i.servimg.com/u/f70/17/28/18/46/image10.jpg

Steve Everitt. Former UM lineman. #14 overall pick in the 1993 draft. Played seven seasons in the NFL for the Brown, Ravens and Eagles.

I knew it was Everitt and I knew he was a lineman that played at UM. I had to google his NFL career and his exact draft pick # though.

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Your guess on who is hired to replace Montgomery   Your guess on who is hired to replace Montgomery EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:15 am

If only I had a prize to give out.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Your guess on who is hired to replace Montgomery   Your guess on who is hired to replace Montgomery EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:28 am

I wouldn't be surprised if Brady tried to get the 1997 band back together. We already have Jackson, Hoke and Mattison from the NC team. Why not see if we can get Vance Bedford from Louisville.

Besides, Montgomery was our "Florida area guy" right? Bedford knows that area very well from when he was at Florida under Urban Meyer. He was the Gators' "Florida area guy".

Bedford would come in and be the secondary coach so that poses the question.... What do we do with Mallory ha ha!

JK JK

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Your guess on who is hired to replace Montgomery   Your guess on who is hired to replace Montgomery EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:32 am

Sounds like a good choice Sandy. Louisville is hot right now coming off a good year and bringing in a descent recruiting class. He may not want to leave. Spring football begins soon. Need to get someone quick.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your guess on who is hired to replace Montgomery   Your guess on who is hired to replace Montgomery EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:27 pm

Perhaps we don't hire a coach at all and Brady takes over as the lone DL coach?

joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Your guess on who is hired to replace Montgomery   Your guess on who is hired to replace Montgomery EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:35 pm

I thought about that admin. Or we hire a coach at a different place.

We have brady and Mattison.

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Your guess on who is hired to replace Montgomery   Your guess on who is hired to replace Montgomery EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 3:17 pm

Brady has already been quoted as saying a replacement will be named soon.

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2013/02/jerry_montgomery_oklahoma_one.html
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Your guess on who is hired to replace Montgomery   Your guess on who is hired to replace Montgomery EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 5:24 pm

WillieMfan wrote:
Brady has already been quoted as saying a replacement will be named soon.

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2013/02/jerry_montgomery_oklahoma_one.html

I personally hope it is a DL coach who is a very good recruiter....maybe with southern ties. I just think Hoke and Mattison have enough to deal with once fall practice starts without taking on the "extra" duty as full time DL coach. JMHO.

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Your guess on who is hired to replace Montgomery   Your guess on who is hired to replace Montgomery EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:41 pm

Agree!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your guess on who is hired to replace Montgomery   Your guess on who is hired to replace Montgomery Empty

Back to top Go down

Your guess on who is hired to replace Montgomery
Page 1 of 1