Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michigan @ Purdue

Go down 
+2
fishgoblue22
hailtoyourvictor
6 posters
AuthorMessage
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

Michigan @ Purdue Empty
PostSubject: Michigan @ Purdue   Michigan @ Purdue EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:40 pm

Purdue is coming off of a big win @ Wisconsin. If Michigan wins this, the stage will be set for the biggest game Michigan has played in 15 years.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Michigan @ Purdue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michigan @ Purdue   Michigan @ Purdue EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 6:00 pm

Got to stop Byrd. THJr handled him in the first match up.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

Michigan @ Purdue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michigan @ Purdue   Michigan @ Purdue EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 8:38 pm

Sandi Marcius.... averages 2.5 points per game. Already has 9 for Purdue. Looks like an All American.

Zeller is going to go for 60.

fishgoblue22

Michigan @ Purdue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michigan @ Purdue   Michigan @ Purdue EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 8:43 pm

Doubt that. Without Morgan he only got 19 in an 8 point win.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

Michigan @ Purdue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michigan @ Purdue   Michigan @ Purdue EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 8:50 pm

I was joking. But how do we let a guy that averages 2.5 points game score 9 in one half? Not good.

fishgoblue22

Michigan @ Purdue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michigan @ Purdue   Michigan @ Purdue EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 8:53 pm

Got them right were we want them.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Michigan @ Purdue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michigan @ Purdue   Michigan @ Purdue EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:13 pm

Ok, this is getting ugly
Back to top Go down
WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

Michigan @ Purdue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michigan @ Purdue   Michigan @ Purdue EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 10:53 pm

Did everyone stop watching when we were down 12? We won which was AWESOME!

Damn this team. I feel like they age me 20 years every time they play on the road. Now we have a shot at a share of the conference crown again. Crisler needs to be rocking Sunday like it never has before.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Michigan @ Purdue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michigan @ Purdue   Michigan @ Purdue EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 10:58 pm

Of course I didn't shut it off. Just got a little nervous.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Michigan @ Purdue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michigan @ Purdue   Michigan @ Purdue EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 11:08 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:

same

WolverineHistorian

Michigan @ Purdue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michigan @ Purdue   Michigan @ Purdue EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 11:12 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:

I screamed, threw a pillow across the room and then turned the TV off. Went upstairs to a different room, got curious after 2 minutes, turned a different TV on back to the game and then they started playing better and came back.

I should have changed rooms earlier.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

Michigan @ Purdue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michigan @ Purdue   Michigan @ Purdue EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 11:25 pm

WolverineHistorian wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:

Thank God, you finally did!!!
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Michigan @ Purdue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michigan @ Purdue   Michigan @ Purdue EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 7:03 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:

I screamed, threw a pillow across the room and then turned the TV off. Went upstairs to a different room, got curious after 2 minutes, turned a different TV on back to the game and then they started playing better and came back.

That's funny. I did change it during halftime, because I can't stand listening to Jackson and his always negative talk about UM.
Back to top Go down
michmike

Michigan @ Purdue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michigan @ Purdue   Michigan @ Purdue EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 8:44 am

Damn this team. I feel like they age me 20 years every time they play on the road. Now we have a shot at a share of the conference crown again. Crisler needs to be rocking Sunday like it never has before.

Ahem, young fella, wanna give (make that take) me some of those 20???

Will you be at Crisler Sunday? I'll be glued to the set, that's a given. It definitely was nice, as I posted to Fish earlier, to see Stauskas and Junior hitting some treys again. Cumulative 5-11 isn't unacceptable. Not what they had been doing early in the season, to be sure, but I'll take 45% behind the arc from our top shooters.
Back to top Go down
WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

Michigan @ Purdue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michigan @ Purdue   Michigan @ Purdue EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 10:13 am

michmike wrote:

Will you be at Crisler Sunday? I'll be glued to the set, that's a given. It definitely was nice, as I posted to Fish earlier, to see Stauskas and Junior hitting some treys again. Cumulative 5-11 isn't unacceptable. Not what they had been doing early in the season, to be sure, but I'll take 45% behind the arc from our top shooters.

Even if I could get tickets, I wouldn't go because I'm bad luck. I know it sounds dumb but I went to the final home game last year. We were undefeated at home all year and then I go to a game and we lose badly to a crappy Purdue team that played by far their best game of the season. On the car ride home, I did the math in my head and realized my record at Crisler is a horrid 1-7. That's a far cry from my 25-2 record at the big house.

I refuse to be bad luck for a must win game like this. So I'll watch it from home.

And just in case anyone else didn't know, the Harbaughs are going to be at this game. It's going to blow seeing one of the best Michigan quarterbacks ever sporting IU gear.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Michigan @ Purdue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michigan @ Purdue   Michigan @ Purdue EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 10:36 am

michmike wrote:

Even if I could get tickets, I wouldn't go because I'm bad luck. I know it sounds dumb but I went to the final home game last year. We were undefeated at home all year and then I go to a game and we lose badly to a crappy Purdue team that played by far their best game of the season. On the car ride home, I did the math in my head and realized my record at Crisler is a horrid 1-7. That's a far cry from my 25-2 record at the big house.

I refuse to be bad luck for a must win game like this. So I'll watch it from home.

And just in case anyone else didn't know, the Harbaughs are going to be at this game. It's going to blow seeing one of the best Michigan quarterbacks ever sporting IU gear.

I doubt he will be wearing IU gear. He has pulled for IU at IU, but never against UM. He didn't wear Ravens gear in the Super Bowl. Crean is in essance a sibling, and sibling rivalry exists.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Michigan @ Purdue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michigan @ Purdue   Michigan @ Purdue Empty

Back to top Go down

Michigan @ Purdue
Page 1 of 1