Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My first time listening to this Sam Webb guy....

Go down 
+3
Orion_Wolverine
ZoneRead
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

My first time listening to this Sam Webb guy.... Empty
PostSubject: My first time listening to this Sam Webb guy....   My first time listening to this Sam Webb guy.... EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:43 am

HE JUST GETS ME ALLLLLLLLL JACKED UP.

I like this cat.

Hope I got stream on the iphone on my 1.5 hour commute!!!!!!

ZoneRead

ZoneRead

PostSubject: Sam's great...   My first time listening to this Sam Webb guy.... EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:20 am

He does a great job with that show...I been listening to him for years now...
Back to top Go down
Orion_Wolverine

PostSubject: Get the WTKA App or Tunein Radio and you can stream.   My first time listening to this Sam Webb guy.... EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:05 pm

Admin wrote:
HE JUST GETS ME ALLLLLLLLL JACKED UP.

I like this cat.

Hope I got stream on the iphone on my 1.5 hour commute!!!!!!

Listen to his show with Ira Weintraub, The Michigan Insider, every morning ... good stuff
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: LOVE SAM   My first time listening to this Sam Webb guy.... EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:06 pm

listen to him all the time ..... great voice and knows where its at , especially for all things Meeeechigan !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My first time listening to this Sam Webb guy....   My first time listening to this Sam Webb guy.... EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:06 pm

I''m going to start doing that now. I'm now listening into the Signing Day Extravaganza.

MaizenBlueman

PostSubject: Re: My first time listening to this Sam Webb guy....   My first time listening to this Sam Webb guy.... EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:27 pm

Glad you found the show... it gets me through my workday... everyday.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: My first time listening to this Sam Webb guy....   My first time listening to this Sam Webb guy.... EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:29 pm

What time is he on? I thought he was early in the morning.

PostSubject: Webb is great...   My first time listening to this Sam Webb guy.... EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:14 pm

and 1050 in general is a great station for Michigan fans. You can listen to their podcasts any time of the day also.
Back to top Go down
Orion_Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: My first time listening to this Sam Webb guy....   My first time listening to this Sam Webb guy.... EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:49 am

THEstjoemfan wrote:
What time is he on? I thought he was early in the morning.

6:30 AM to 10:00 They have podcasts of each segment on the website and the WTKA App as well (though the App doesn't perform all that well at times for podcasts.) The Recruiting Roundup is always interesting. He does this between 7:45 and 8:00

Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
MaizenBlueman

PostSubject: Re: My first time listening to this Sam Webb guy....   My first time listening to this Sam Webb guy.... EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:27 pm

St joe... 605 am to 10 am. With replay of show in segments from 10 to 3. Then live programming usually from 3 or 4 til live michigan sports come on or they replay huge and dan patrick at night, and sometimes jt the brick I believe.. all in all a great way to keep up with MICHIGAN sports. Sam is editor of mgoblue.com and works for scout as well.. also, he writes for detnews.com once or twice a week. Love the humor in the mornings.. tunein radio is the greatest
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: My first time listening to this Sam Webb guy....   My first time listening to this Sam Webb guy.... EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:38 pm

THanks guys. That's about what I thought.

PostSubject: Re: My first time listening to this Sam Webb guy....   My first time listening to this Sam Webb guy.... Empty

Back to top Go down

My first time listening to this Sam Webb guy....
Page 1 of 1