Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This would be the biggest get in recent UM history.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

This would be the biggest get in recent UM history. Empty
PostSubject: This would be the biggest get in recent UM history.   This would be the biggest get in recent UM history. EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:31 am

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20130314/OPINION03/303140389/1131/sports0201/Visit-from-highly-rated-recruit-Da-Shawn-Hand-has-U-M-abuzz
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: This would be the biggest get in recent UM history.   This would be the biggest get in recent UM history. EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:25 am

yep hopefully Green and Speight can work the VA angle and get him thinking.

Step 1 get them on campus
Step 2 peak their interest
Step 3 relentlessly recruit

it's almost too easy ha ha Very Happy

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: This would be the biggest get in recent UM history.   This would be the biggest get in recent UM history. EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:27 am

sandyeggo_blue wrote:

Just that easy. A budy texted me yesterday after th UM/PSU game, that all UM has to do is score 9 more times and they will win NCAA tourney. Yep, just that easy.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: This would be the biggest get in recent UM history.   This would be the biggest get in recent UM history. EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:32 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
sandyeggo_blue wrote:

Just that easy. A budy texted me yesterday after th UM/PSU game, that all UM has to do is score 9 more times and they will win NCAA tourney. Yep, just that easy.

that is logic!

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: This would be the biggest get in recent UM history.   This would be the biggest get in recent UM history. EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:35 am

That was supposed to say score 80+ 9 more times. Oops.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: This would be the biggest get in recent UM history.   This would be the biggest get in recent UM history. EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:14 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
That was supposed to say score 80+ 9 more times. Oops.

with the way our games seam to go down to the wire I guess scoring 9 more times would probably do it for us too.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This would be the biggest get in recent UM history.   This would be the biggest get in recent UM history. EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 2:08 pm

Fish and anybody else...

Where would you rank Hand in regards to recent recruits if we landed him? Let's just go back to the last two classes under Brady...

Would he be your #1?

I personally couldn't put him higher than #2, perhaps #3....behind Derrick Green and possibly Shane Morris.

I say that because our need for a 'Michigan running back' was dire....borderline willing to do awful things to get one.

And Shane is simply a kid who's arm we may be able to strap the program to for 3-4 years.

That all being said, I have Hand at #3...but that in no mean is a slight towards him.

sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: This would be the biggest get in recent UM history.   This would be the biggest get in recent UM history. EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 2:22 pm

Admin wrote:
Fish and anybody else...

Where would you rank Hand in regards to recent recruits if we landed him? Let's just go back to the last two classes under Brady...

Would he be your #1?

I personally couldn't put him higher than #2, perhaps #3....behind Derrick Green and possibly Shane Morris.

I say that because our need for a 'Michigan running back' was dire....borderline willing to do awful things to get one.

And Shane is simply a kid who's arm we may be able to strap the program to for 3-4 years.

That all being said, I have Hand at #3...but that in no mean is a slight towards him.

I'd put Hand at #2 behind Green and only because of our need for an elite RB was big when Green committed.

I'd drop Shane down on that list simply because Hoke didn't need to do any recruiting to get Shane. It was a foregone conclusion that Shane was going to be playing in the Big House on Saturdays but to get a kid like Da'Shawn Hand from out of the region that EVERY program is targeting would show that UM can recruit with the best programs in the nation and it will cause other highly touted recruits from outside of the midwest to take notice.

And for the record I have Kalis higher than Shane also.

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: This would be the biggest get in recent UM history.   This would be the biggest get in recent UM history. EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 2:44 pm

#1 because DE can be such an impact position on D.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This would be the biggest get in recent UM history.   This would be the biggest get in recent UM history. EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 4:23 pm

Definitely true. Good points.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This would be the biggest get in recent UM history.   This would be the biggest get in recent UM history. Empty

Back to top Go down

This would be the biggest get in recent UM history.
Page 1 of 1