Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

John Beilein on Mike and Mike this morning.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

John Beilein on Mike and Mike this morning. Empty
PostSubject: John Beilein on Mike and Mike this morning.   John Beilein on Mike and Mike this morning. EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:24 am

He said he feels like the team deserved a #3 seed, and that they are excited to be in the tourney, he thinks they will be playing with a chip on thier shoulder. I hope he is right.

Dan Daukich said he expects to see a lot of the Trey Burke/Spike Albrecht lineup if UM faces VCU. He thinks those two can break the press and open things up for THJr and GRIII.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: John Beilein on Mike and Mike this morning.   John Beilein on Mike and Mike this morning. EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 9:01 am

Man I dislike Dackish (sp)

Ready for the tourney to start. Everything up til now was just a prelude.

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: John Beilein on Mike and Mike this morning.   John Beilein on Mike and Mike this morning. EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 9:11 am

Daukich to me is the best color guy in the basketball business. I really like him. Him and Raftery. Although Raftery doesn't know that B1G like DD does.

Listening to him this morning on Mike and Mike, he went after Seth Greenberg a little. Seth said "Michigan is good, but they can't play defense". Daukich said "have you seen the teams they lost too, those are really good teams that make other teams look like they can't play defense".
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: John Beilein on Mike and Mike this morning.   John Beilein on Mike and Mike this morning. EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:03 am

He reminds me of Vegas on the other forum.

Sure his job is to blurt stuff out but then he comes back looking for approval from coaches and such. Both Beilein and especially Bo Ryan basically told him to shove it because he was being such a dick to them. Bo was sitting there rolling his eyes at him and I agreed with Bo at that point.

If Dakisch is so damn good he why did he not keep any coaches job? He was at BGSU for 11 years and then.......Nothing.......

Could it be because of his ascerbic personality?

And I think Greenberg is a dick too. But maybe he gets paid to be that way. I get the feeling Dakish is that way period.

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: John Beilein on Mike and Mike this morning.   John Beilein on Mike and Mike this morning. EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:18 am

I like him. I never said he was a great coach, but he is entertaining. He is always defending the B1G. He is funny. He says what he thinks instead of politcal correct coach speak. Best basketball color guy on ESPN.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Beilein on Mike and Mike this morning.   John Beilein on Mike and Mike this morning. Empty

Back to top Go down

John Beilein on Mike and Mike this morning.
Page 1 of 1