Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the end a pretty convincing win.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

In the end a pretty convincing win. Empty
PostSubject: In the end a pretty convincing win.   In the end a pretty convincing win. EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:12 am

If THJr and GRIII can keep that up, and McGary plays like he did last night, you don't need Trey to score.

I loved the defensive game plan for Wolters. Kept switching on him all night, Trey to Hardaway to Robinson. He couldn't match up with Burke's quickness and couldn't handle THJr and GRIII's length.

VCU looked really good last night, but Akron was missing some players. Should be a good game.

Raise your hand if you had Harvard beating New Mexico. LOL
Back to top Go down
stjotoo

PostSubject: Re: In the end a pretty convincing win.   In the end a pretty convincing win. EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:03 am

What time is the Blue-VCU game tomorrow?

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: In the end a pretty convincing win.   In the end a pretty convincing win. EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:17 am

12:15. First game of the day. On CBS.
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: In the end a pretty convincing win.   In the end a pretty convincing win. EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:34 am

My boss was at the Palace and he is crapping his pants about VCU. I tried to tell him that Akron was missing half their team and playing without both starting guards against a pressing team was a recipe for disaster, but he couldn't be placated. On the bright side, he doesn't know squat about bball Very Happy .

It should be an interesting matchup, strength against strength. VCU forces tons of turnovers, but we never turn it over, and Burke is a one man press breaker. I wonder if we'll see more Spike tomorrow to deal with the press. I have heard that VCU is very ordinary if they aren't forcing turnovers.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: In the end a pretty convincing win.   In the end a pretty convincing win. EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:45 am

I think you will see the Burke/Spike lineup a little if they are having trouble breaking the press.

Speaking of Spike, I thought he gave the team some good minutes last night. I know nothing will show up in the box score, but he came in and settled everything down. Raftery got it right, when Spike came in, Raftery said "This group will run the offense". I think Burke was able to sit for a couple minutes, see the offense work and then go out and not press as much. JMHO.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: In the end a pretty convincing win.   In the end a pretty convincing win. EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:46 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Raise your hand if you had Harvard beating New Mexico. LOL

I have my hand fully raised! This reinforces my point regarding bouncy-ball...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: In the end a pretty convincing win.   In the end a pretty convincing win. EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 2:05 pm

You sure did. I checked it.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: In the end a pretty convincing win.   In the end a pretty convincing win. EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 2:56 pm

But we all got Ole Miss over bucky wrong...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: In the end a pretty convincing win.   In the end a pretty convincing win. EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 3:02 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:

How did we lose to Wisconsin twice.

PostSubject: Re: In the end a pretty convincing win.   In the end a pretty convincing win. EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 4:09 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:

Even though it may have hurt me in my bracket, I wasn't exactly broken-hearted, in fact, I did my best Nelson Muntz laugh "Ha Ha!".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the end a pretty convincing win.   In the end a pretty convincing win. Empty

Back to top Go down

In the end a pretty convincing win.
Page 1 of 1