Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BIG TEN PRETTY TOUGH

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

BIG TEN PRETTY TOUGH Empty
PostSubject: BIG TEN PRETTY TOUGH   BIG TEN PRETTY TOUGH EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 4:42 pm

Watching O$U and Iowa I think Iowa better than #20 in the country. WOW, Big 10 has some damn tough teams in it. My est .
1 MSU
2 Wisc
3 IOwa
4 O$U
5. ILL
6. Mich
7. Minn
8. PSU
9. IU
10 Neb
11. NW
this is my opinion and not gospel the bottom 5 and the top 6 are all pretty close and probably will see some mix, depending how the progress through the season

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: BIG TEN PRETTY TOUGH   BIG TEN PRETTY TOUGH EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 6:09 pm

That win of Iowa's today in Columbus is the best of the young conference season. Most impressive.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: BIG TEN PRETTY TOUGH   BIG TEN PRETTY TOUGH EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 6:29 pm

Heard OSU lost. Did not realize it was in C-bus. Very impressive.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: BIG TEN PRETTY TOUGH   BIG TEN PRETTY TOUGH EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 10:35 pm

You left out Purdue.

1. MSU
2. Iowa
3. Ohio St.
4. Wisconsin
5. Michigan
6. Indiana
7. Illinois
8. Minnesota
9. Purdue
10. Penn St.
11. Northwestern
12. Nebraska

PostSubject: Re: BIG TEN PRETTY TOUGH   BIG TEN PRETTY TOUGH EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 12:42 am

NW over Illinois. Another shocker.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: BIG TEN PRETTY TOUGH   BIG TEN PRETTY TOUGH EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 3:33 am

Winning on the road is difficult

PostSubject: Re: BIG TEN PRETTY TOUGH   BIG TEN PRETTY TOUGH EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 10:59 am

Usually true but Wisconsin ( that team you think is very overrated) beat them by almost 30.  They also lost to DePaul at home.  They are not good no matter where they play.

Last edited by MgoBlue on Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: BIG TEN PRETTY TOUGH   BIG TEN PRETTY TOUGH EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 2:50 pm

Regardless of whether we think any one team is overrated or not there is no doubt that no wins are going to come easy this year, especially on the road.

I know it's early but this is easily the most balanced I've seen the B1G in the 8 or 9 years that I've been really watching and paying attention.

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: BIG TEN PRETTY TOUGH   BIG TEN PRETTY TOUGH EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 4:27 pm

I admitted I was wrong about Wisconsin on the basketball board I post on. I didn't post to much about them here, but I was definitely wrong about them.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: BIG TEN PRETTY TOUGH   BIG TEN PRETTY TOUGH EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:30 pm

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
I admitted I was wrong about Wisconsin on the basketball board I post on. I didn't post to much about them here, but I was definitely wrong about them.

I still think they're a bit overrated. That is purely based on their schedule to day. I know they beat Iowa and Illinois but those were home games and we all know how tough it is to come out of the Kohl Center with a win. UW's home record under Ryan is 181-18 (.910 win pct).

Can UM come out with a win? Sure. Do I think they will? Probably not. Does that change my opinion that UW is a bit overrated? No. I still think UW will be an early exit in the tourney this year. Of course that could all change after I watch them play their entire B1G schedule.

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: BIG TEN PRETTY TOUGH   BIG TEN PRETTY TOUGH EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 9:36 pm

I think UW is overrated in the sense that they aren't the 2nd best team in the country. I don't think UW is even on of the top 10 teams in the country. They are a lot better than I thought they were going to be, though. Some team, sooner or later, will expose their lack of size. Michigan can play a lineup pg 6'6/6'6/6'6/6'6/6'10. Wisconsin's top 3 guards are all 6'3 or shorter.

I also think UW will be an early round exit.

PostSubject: Re: BIG TEN PRETTY TOUGH   BIG TEN PRETTY TOUGH Empty

Back to top Go down

BIG TEN PRETTY TOUGH
Page 1 of 1