Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lets go Shockers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Lets go Shockers Empty
PostSubject: Lets go Shockers   Lets go Shockers EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:41 pm

I want to see Ohio go down.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Lets go Shockers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets go Shockers   Lets go Shockers EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 9:11 pm

So do I. I'd never ever cheer for O$U but I will say that I'm a bit torn on this. Besides Michigan they are the only B1G team left.

I have been hyping the B1G this year so much and I am at the point where I just don't want anymore B1G teams to lose. For the most part B1G teams haven't played very well in the tourney this year. It started with Wisconsin (who I had in the elite Cool and continued through Indiana (who I still say shouldn't have lost to Syracuse).

I was happy to see Sparty lose last night but again, I would have been ok with them beating Duke.

Lets go Shockers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets go Shockers   Lets go Shockers EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 9:24 pm

I'm with you, Fish.........GO SHOCKERS. Hate O$U in anything. Wish they'd lose in all sports.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Lets go Shockers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets go Shockers   Lets go Shockers EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 10:22 pm

Give them enough time and they will. You'd think that sometime the NCAA would strip them of all victories. I do feel dirty when I reluctantly want them to beat sparty. I would actually like an Atom-bomb to hit the field/court/ice/course when they are playing each other but since that isn't practical a sparty loss must suffice.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

Lets go Shockers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets go Shockers   Lets go Shockers EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:21 pm

Having seen a lot of OSU play this year, I was laughing that so many people were picking them to win it all. Decent team but not championship caliber. They had the red carpet rolled out for them in their region but got spanked by the Shockers. Even the refs couldn't save them, try as they might.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Lets go Shockers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets go Shockers   Lets go Shockers EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:12 pm

I thought Matta did a good job with what he had to work with this year.

Kudos to Wichita- they had a great regional run.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lets go Shockers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets go Shockers   Lets go Shockers Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets go Shockers
Page 1 of 1