Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lets have a celebration!!! Rutgers, Maryland official B1G members!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
booboo

booboo

Lets have a celebration!!! Rutgers, Maryland official B1G members!!! Empty
PostSubject: Lets have a celebration!!! Rutgers, Maryland official B1G members!!!   Lets have a celebration!!! Rutgers, Maryland official B1G members!!! EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 11:02 pm

OK, not official for another hour, but close enough!!!  cheers 

everybody excited??? Yea, not really either. Hopefully in a few yrs., we'll look back & say yea it was a good move.  

GO BLUE!!!
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a celebration!!! Rutgers, Maryland official B1G members!!!   Lets have a celebration!!! Rutgers, Maryland official B1G members!!! EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 7:58 am

"Lets not, and say we did."

Does anyone (else) still use that expression?

I am pretty ambivalent about it: other than maybe some cable subscribers to the BT network, I'm not sure they bring much to the table.

'shoes

Last edited by wshoes on Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
Back to top Go down
mgoblue93

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a celebration!!! Rutgers, Maryland official B1G members!!!   Lets have a celebration!!! Rutgers, Maryland official B1G members!!! EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 9:13 am

I can't say I'm "excited" about Rutgers and Maryland, but adding the two was the best move for the conference.

Unfortunately, college football has become more about survival through expansion, and TV deals.

With the Midwest shrinking in population, adding millions of viewers from the east coast will, at the very least, help sustain the B10 for years to come.

As for MD and Rutgers, I'd expect each of them to grow to the level of a Wisconsin type program because of the boost from TV revenue, TV exposure, conference prestige or brand, and recruiting.

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a celebration!!! Rutgers, Maryland official B1G members!!!   Lets have a celebration!!! Rutgers, Maryland official B1G members!!! EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 10:21 am

Yay!!!!  Sleep Sleep Sleep 

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a celebration!!! Rutgers, Maryland official B1G members!!!   Lets have a celebration!!! Rutgers, Maryland official B1G members!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets have a celebration!!! Rutgers, Maryland official B1G members!!!
Page 1 of 1