Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Congrats Zak Irvin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Congrats Zak Irvin Empty
PostSubject: Congrats Zak Irvin   Congrats Zak Irvin EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 4:06 pm

Zak was just named Mr Basketball Indiana for 2013.

Zak will be the first Mr Basketball from the state of Indiana to play college basketball at Michigan.

Congrats Zak Irvin Zak10

hailtoyourvictor

Congrats Zak Irvin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats Zak Irvin   Congrats Zak Irvin EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:05 pm

Irvin is going to play a huge role in easing the scoring of TB and THJ.

He is also an elite defender, which is nice to hear.

sandyeggo_blue

Congrats Zak Irvin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats Zak Irvin   Congrats Zak Irvin EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:16 pm

Yep I've read quite a bit about Zak's defensive game and how good it was last year but how much more improved it was this year. I can't wait to get this guy in AA and I also want to give kudos to Beilein and his staff. They have done better and better each year recruiting and with a Final Four trip this year I can't wait to see the type of guys that give Michigan a serious look.

I know I'm way too far ahead of myself right now but dare I say in the next 5 years Beilein out recruits Izzo and pulls the best in state kids.

One could make that argument now given that Izzo has one 2013 recruit and Walton may very well win Mr Basketball Michigan. So while I'll gladly take the Beilein recruiting win this year, I'm really talking sustained, long term recruiting.

hailtoyourvictor

Congrats Zak Irvin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats Zak Irvin   Congrats Zak Irvin EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:23 pm

Michigan's Mr. Basketball went to Monte Morris. But Im with you on everything you say.

Not only does the FF entice recruits, but out of every team in the FF, Michigan has by far the most intriguing offense. Burke and the boys have a sort of "rec center" swag to their game, and kids that like to score have to love that.

Congrats Zak Irvin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats Zak Irvin   Congrats Zak Irvin EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:36 am

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Zak was just named Mr Basketball Indiana for 2013.

Zak will be the first Mr Basketball from the state of Indiana to play college basketball at Michigan.

Congrats Zak Irvin Zak10

Wasn't Mitch the Man a recipient of that honor, too? I know he's from the Hooiser State...
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

Congrats Zak Irvin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats Zak Irvin   Congrats Zak Irvin EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:16 pm

Zeller 2011
Harris 2012
McGary prepped out-of-state most recently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Congrats Zak Irvin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats Zak Irvin   Congrats Zak Irvin Empty

Back to top Go down

Congrats Zak Irvin
Page 1 of 1