Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm confused about OL...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
michmike

I'm confused about OL... Empty
PostSubject: I'm confused about OL...   I'm confused about OL... EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:23 am

In the article 2ndComing posted below, on Mr. Lewan "tailoring" the young OL players he'll work with this season,
it is mentioned---as I fully expected---that he (TL) feels Kyle Kalis has all but locked up one of the three
open jobs.

Yet Monday evening, while passing time before the game by plying through web articles on our spring camp,
I somewhere saw a column about "Players' stocks rising and falling".

And K.K. was mentioned as one whose stock had fallen (if only slightly) this spring.

Any clues? Frankly, I am, and think most of you are, counting on major [starting] contributions from
him this fall.

Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: I'm confused about OL...   I'm confused about OL... EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:02 am

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2013/04/michigan_offensive_line_not_re.html
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: I'm confused about OL...   I'm confused about OL... EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:41 pm

Reading your comments Mike and the article that Fish posted it just sounds like the coaches are trying to keep it grounded. No sense in anointing these kids just yet. Let them prove during game time.

As far as Kalis goes, I hadn't heard about any "regression" on his part whatsoever, actually I've heard the contrary. I can't wait to see our O line in 2014!

PostSubject: Re: I'm confused about OL...   I'm confused about OL... EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 8:19 am

I think you're right, Sandy. But given he plays on the offensive line,
could any such reduction in efficiency be called "linear regression"??? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: I'm confused about OL...   I'm confused about OL... EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 2:23 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
I can't wait to see our O line in 2014!

Michigan Football DOES NOT look ahead. Not one game and especially not 2 years. We need to be concentrating on the upcoming 2013 season and Central Michigan at this point.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: I'm confused about OL...   I'm confused about OL... EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 3:03 pm

michmike wrote:
I think you're right, Sandy. But given he plays on the offensive line,
could any such reduction in efficiency be called "linear regression"??? Very Happy

+1 Very Happy

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: I'm confused about OL...   I'm confused about OL... EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 3:07 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
sandyeggo_blue wrote:
I can't wait to see our O line in 2014!

Michigan Football DOES NOT look ahead. Not one game and especially not 2 years. We need to be concentrating on the upcoming 2013 season and Central Michigan at this point.

Oh geez, let me get excited about something just once will ya! Very Happy

Besides I went to UCSD and since we didn't have a football team I had to rely on my experience with our top notch surfing team. Apparently you've never surfed ha ha.

It's always wise to look ahead, but difficult to look further than you can see. - W. Churchill

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: I'm confused about OL...   I'm confused about OL... EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 3:14 pm

Nope, never surfed in thev ocean anyway. I have done "urban surfing" through residential areas a'las "Teen Wolf" though. No hand-stands though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3Iv6Ofpmsk

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm confused about OL...   I'm confused about OL... Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm confused about OL...
Page 1 of 1