Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leaving early?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Leaving early? Empty
PostSubject: Leaving early?   Leaving early? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 7:21 pm

http://www.annarbor.com/mi/wolverines/2013/04/taylor_lewan_wont_counsel_trey/

For what it's worth I think both Burke and Hardaway leave but won't be shocked if either decides to return.

GRIII might be leaning towards going Pro but in the end, he won't. McGary won't, he had a few good games in the tournament and that's it (he knows that).

"Basketball" is a different animal than football. I DO NOT know the culture in the "basketball" program. Football is a family and while somewhat segregated from the student-body as a whole, it is still Michigan. I've seen some "basketball" players on campus during my time at Michigan but we kind of sucked back then. Now we are good, I couldn't tell you what to expect for sure now.

I have noticed, via media reports so take it for what it's worth, that Burke seems very conflicted in his decision. It is my opinion (and only an opinion) that niether Trey nor his parents want him to leave school currently. Additionally Burke knows what he has in front of him, he doubts that his stock could ever realistically be higher. In the end (about 2 weeks from now) both Trey and his parents will reluctantly decide to enter the draft.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down

Leaving early?
Page 1 of 1