Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I now could see Jim leaving

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

I now could see Jim leaving Empty
PostSubject: I now could see Jim leaving   I now could see Jim leaving EmptySat Nov 30, 2019 4:40 pm

No not because he is fired, but a: he cannot compete with O$U in recruiting and b: Because he can't win this game. It would be far easier ti compete in the NFL in a salary cap parity league the compete in college where the riches are far less equal than in the NFL, even by divisions in the same conference

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: I now could see Jim leaving   I now could see Jim leaving EmptySat Nov 30, 2019 4:57 pm

He is so fucking overrated.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: I now could see Jim leaving   I now could see Jim leaving EmptySun Dec 01, 2019 5:00 am

My opinion is that he's not going anywhere. Next year the burner gets put on simmer but that's it. Unless of course he wants out, which is possible although I highly doubt it.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: I now could see Jim leaving   I now could see Jim leaving EmptySun Dec 01, 2019 7:37 am

I think he stays and I don't see him getting fired, at least for now. If he did leave for whatever reason, my problem is who would we get that would do better? I've seen a list of possible candidates and they all would be suspect except maybe Urban Meyer and he carries too much baggage imo. No thanks.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: I now could see Jim leaving   I now could see Jim leaving EmptySun Dec 01, 2019 8:41 am

He's one of the best coaches out there. And if our coach who is both a legacy here and a proven winner at multiple stops and levels can't be successful here, then what makes us think ______ (fill in the blank) will be better?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I now could see Jim leaving   I now could see Jim leaving Empty

Back to top Go down

I now could see Jim leaving
Page 1 of 1