Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good Taylor Lewan Read.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Good Taylor Lewan Read. Empty
PostSubject: Good Taylor Lewan Read.   Good Taylor Lewan Read. EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 11:31 am

Cue the post from 2nd saying "I told you so".

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/74641/lewan-pays-the-price-to-be-a-michigan-man
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Good Taylor Lewan Read.   Good Taylor Lewan Read. EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 12:47 pm

I fully expect to see Taylor at the basketball games next year cheering the team as Denard and Roy did this year. When I hear Taylor talk about the "college experience" that is what I envision. You don't see that at any other college, or at least I haven't, and I think that is a great thing for the university and the football program.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Good Taylor Lewan Read.   Good Taylor Lewan Read. EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 1:53 pm

It's a Michigan thing, you just wouldn't underrstand. With that being said, not everyone will stay all 4 years in a similar situation. For instance, if what I'm hearing plays out in the season, I'm pretty sure Frank Clark will be gone. If he has a great year and stays then you have Coach Hoke to thank. I'm not privy to that information, Coach Hoke does seem the "The Man" though.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Taylor Lewan Read.   Good Taylor Lewan Read. Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Taylor Lewan Read.
Page 1 of 1