Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Totally expected.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Totally expected. Empty
PostSubject: Totally expected.   Totally expected. EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 6:06 pm

http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/fox-sports-networks/story/Burke-to-announce-NBA-decision-on-Sunday?blockID=891827&feedID=3863

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

Totally expected. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Totally expected.   Totally expected. EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 3:56 pm

Yeah, from a fan perspective this was the least interesting of the four "decisions". The only interesting part was the miniscule possibility of another Lewan miracle. I'll be be very anxiously awaiting the other three decisions. As for Burke, can't blame him a bit for leaving, actually would have been kind of foolish not to. I may actually start watching the NBA again if Michigan starts putting more players in the league.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

Totally expected. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Totally expected.   Totally expected. EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:11 pm

If you do start watching and can figure out what constitutes travelling in that league, let me know.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

Totally expected. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Totally expected.   Totally expected. EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 6:12 pm

Putting players in the NBA, playing in NC games, playing an exciting brand of basketball, new facilities...

I think we have just scratched the surface when it comes to recruiting.

Totally expected. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Totally expected.   Totally expected. EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 6:14 pm

dwoody wrote:
If you do start watching and can figure out what constitutes travelling in that league, let me know.

Well all I watch right now is college bb, and tons of it, and I have no idea what a foul is :-).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Totally expected. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Totally expected.   Totally expected. Empty

Back to top Go down

Totally expected.
Page 1 of 1