Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I know that we should stay away from politics...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

I know that we should stay away from politics... Empty
PostSubject: I know that we should stay away from politics...   I know that we should stay away from politics... EmptyMon May 06, 2013 2:51 pm

...but yes, I even point out the short-comings of someone whom I support (if only because it was the lesser of two evils). Now I wonder though...

http://www.lostlettermen.com/obama-calls-um-school-up-north-at-osu/

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: I know that we should stay away from politics...   I know that we should stay away from politics... EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:31 pm

Unfortunately we're all stuck with the guy. Audacity his (or his ghost-writer's), choice of adjectives for one of his two pre-Presidential autobiographies, was spot on.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: I know that we should stay away from politics...   I know that we should stay away from politics... EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:51 pm

When this Benghazi stuff breaks wide open, he is going to get hammered. AGAIN. Keeping my toes crossed.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: I know that we should stay away from politics...   I know that we should stay away from politics... EmptyTue May 07, 2013 3:04 pm

Drop this shit right now...no good can come of this. Some people will end up losing any sense of respect for some other people. KEEP POLITICS THE FUCK OUT!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know that we should stay away from politics...   I know that we should stay away from politics... Empty

Back to top Go down

I know that we should stay away from politics...
Page 1 of 1