Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Those Who Stay Will Be Champions"

Go down 
+2
BOLEACH7
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

"Those Who Stay Will Be Champions"  Empty
PostSubject: "Those Who Stay Will Be Champions"    "Those Who Stay Will Be Champions"  EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 11:12 pm

Man.

Think about the last seven years of absolute shit we've put up with.

Go alllllll the way back to the Utah game...RR's first game.

Hell, you can go back to Lloyd's last year and some of the shit games we played that year.

But we've all stuck around.

We deserve to celebrate a championship team again.

And we will.

BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: "Those Who Stay Will Be Champions"    "Those Who Stay Will Be Champions"  EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 11:26 pm

watching from 1974 .... the last seven years had me wondering what the hell happened to the Meechigan I grew up cheering ? .... not so much that we were not winning .... but we had become soft .... BO always said " we may be beat by teams but we will NEVER be out toughed by anyone EVER "
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: "Those Who Stay Will Be Champions"    "Those Who Stay Will Be Champions"  EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 8:43 am

Ironically it can be argued that RR's first game against Utah was the teams' best performance of that year, a close loss to an undefeated, (eventually) highly ranked team with Nick Sheridan at QB.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: "Those Who Stay Will Be Champions"    "Those Who Stay Will Be Champions"  EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 10:16 am

I remember that Utah game. The offense looked like a confusing mess, defense not so bad.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: "Those Who Stay Will Be Champions"    "Those Who Stay Will Be Champions"  EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 5:50 pm

going to have to disagree about their best performance that year. I was at the game against #9 Wisconsin where UM won there 500th game at home. it was an amazing comeback and defensive lockdown.

that was their best game that year IMO.

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: "Those Who Stay Will Be Champions"    "Those Who Stay Will Be Champions"  EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 7:20 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
going to have to disagree about their best performance that year. I was at the game against #9 Wisconsin where UM won there 500th game at home. it was an amazing comeback and defensive lockdown.

Defensively. I remember how bad the offense was in that game.

Beating the snot out of Minny that year to keep the jug was the only game where both sides played well.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: "Those Who Stay Will Be Champions"    "Those Who Stay Will Be Champions"  EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 9:54 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
sandyeggo_blue wrote:

Defensively.  I remember how bad the offense was in that game.  

Beating the snot out of Minny that year to keep the jug was the only game where both sides played well.

Yep, you guys are both right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Those Who Stay Will Be Champions"    "Those Who Stay Will Be Champions"  Empty

Back to top Go down

"Those Who Stay Will Be Champions"
Page 1 of 1