Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's always nice to take a jab at ohio...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

It's always nice to take a jab at ohio... Empty
PostSubject: It's always nice to take a jab at ohio...   It's always nice to take a jab at ohio... EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:02 pm

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1648301-michigan-wolverines-brand-new-footballs-with-made-in-usa-not-in-ohio?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=michigan-wolverines-football

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: It's always nice to take a jab at ohio...   It's always nice to take a jab at ohio... EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:03 pm

Man I gotta get me one of those

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: It's always nice to take a jab at ohio...   It's always nice to take a jab at ohio... EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:33 pm

Very nice football. And yes, it's always nice to take a jab at Ohio.

At last years Northwestern game, I bought one of those "WORST STATE EVER O-H-I-O" t-shirts. I wear it all the time. I love it. But my 6 year old niece, who can now read, gets angry every time she sees me wearing it. She thinks she likes Ohio because her family drives through it every summer to get to their lake house in Indiana. I told her once she meets a Buckeye fan, she won't like Ohio as much as she thinks. But that went straight over her head.

She also floored me a couple months ago when she told me she likes MSU now because she likes the color green. She has so much to learn.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: It's always nice to take a jab at ohio...   It's always nice to take a jab at ohio... EmptyWed May 22, 2013 6:02 pm

I have so many anti-ohio and anti-sparty shirts that I can't say that I wear any particular one often but yes, even in Ann Arbor, that shirt receives the most comments. I even had one guy come up to me and say that he was from Cuyahogo County and that part of ohio isn't so bad. He said that it was nothing like coloumbus, but then I reminded him about that pervert wearing an ohio shirt who got caught jacking-off in a cleveland library.

You've all seen it but here it is again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BGVTkNsGlA

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: It's always nice to take a jab at ohio...   It's always nice to take a jab at ohio... EmptyWed May 22, 2013 6:56 pm

one of my favorites is this one.

I got it at the Cowboy Classic last year.

http://www.smackapparel.com/product.aspx?GUID=e129b3c2-642b-463c-bf3f-8e6ffa2fcad0

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: It's always nice to take a jab at ohio...   It's always nice to take a jab at ohio... EmptyWed May 22, 2013 6:57 pm

too far?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en_fuego/2011/08/casey-anthony-photo-another-blotch-on-ohio-state-brand.html

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: It's always nice to take a jab at ohio...   It's always nice to take a jab at ohio... EmptyWed May 22, 2013 11:45 pm

The Casey Anothny thing definitely isn'y too far. It's not far enough but look at who you're asking...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's always nice to take a jab at ohio...   It's always nice to take a jab at ohio... Empty

Back to top Go down

It's always nice to take a jab at ohio...
Page 1 of 1