Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nice interview with Dave Birk from Ohio Scout on Dukes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ZoneRead

ZoneRead

Nice interview with Dave Birk from Ohio Scout on Dukes Empty
PostSubject: Nice interview with Dave Birk from Ohio Scout on Dukes   Nice interview with Dave Birk from Ohio Scout on Dukes EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:38 pm

with Sam Webb this morning..Said the kid is a "player" and is WAY underated. Gave the #1 DB in the state Burrows of Ohio ALLLLLL he wanted in a HS playoff game...Also talked about AJ Williams being a "top 5" player in Ohio who is signed with UM for this coming season...Good listen on WTKA... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nice interview with Dave Birk from Ohio Scout on Dukes   Nice interview with Dave Birk from Ohio Scout on Dukes EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:45 pm

ZoneRead wrote:
with Sam Webb this morning..Said the kid is a "player" and is WAY underated. Gave the #1 DB in the state Burrows of Ohio ALLLLLL he wanted in a HS playoff game...Also talked about AJ Williams being a "top 5" player in Ohio who is signed with UM for this coming season...Good listen on WTKA... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Nice good info...

ZoneRead

ZoneRead

PostSubject: Re: Nice interview with Dave Birk from Ohio Scout on Dukes   Nice interview with Dave Birk from Ohio Scout on Dukes EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:50 pm

I believe it was Birk who also said that Joe Bolden wasn't only the best LB in Ohio this past year as a SR but also last year as a JR too cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice interview with Dave Birk from Ohio Scout on Dukes   Nice interview with Dave Birk from Ohio Scout on Dukes Empty

Back to top Go down

Nice interview with Dave Birk from Ohio Scout on Dukes
Page 1 of 1