Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Johns Hopkins Joins B1G!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

Johns Hopkins Joins B1G!! Empty
PostSubject: Johns Hopkins Joins B1G!!   Johns Hopkins Joins B1G!! EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 8:40 pm

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/lacrosse-blog/bal-johns-hopkins-lacrosse-program-to-join-big-ten-20130602,0,1998652.story

If only we could get the to replace MSU! lol

booboo

PostSubject: Re: Johns Hopkins Joins B1G!!   Johns Hopkins Joins B1G!! EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 8:52 pm

I second that about sparty!!! How's their football and basketball teams? I understand their medical school sports teams kick ass!!! OK seriously, I love lacrosse, after FB, basketball & hockey, I put lax #4 for college sports & HS sports. For me a chance to see John Hopkins vs M in lax is awesome.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Johns Hopkins Joins B1G!!   Johns Hopkins Joins B1G!! EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 11:22 pm

It's Lacrosse only. Not sure why we allowed that, other than making Lacrosse eligible for a NCAA Tourny invite...

Stupid, stupid move. Basically, that was a big Fuck You to hockey. Delaney said "No" when we wanted to invite another school for a "B1G TEN HOCKEY" conference saying that they needed to play in all sports. Now, a number of months after Penn State finally made their Club Hockey team varsity status (D-1) and the B1G TEN HOCKEY CONFERENCE starts this fall/winter he goes and pulls this crap with Lacrosse. Hockey is actually a revenue sport, granted no where on the same level as Football or basketball but it is self-sustaining (at least at Michigan and sparty, a PROFIT comes at Minnesota and Wisconsin, and finally ohio hockey only partially pays for itself). Delaney is high or an idiot, my money is on both. Lacrosse isn't even close to having making any money.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Johns Hopkins Joins B1G!!   Johns Hopkins Joins B1G!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Johns Hopkins Joins B1G!!
Page 1 of 1