Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Even Johnny football thinks that twitter is evil.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Even Johnny football thinks that twitter is evil. Empty
PostSubject: Even Johnny football thinks that twitter is evil.   Even Johnny football thinks that twitter is evil. EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 2:00 pm

http://www.foxsportssouthwest.com/fox-sports-networks/story/Johnny-Manziel-ready-to-leave-Texas-AM?blockID=912385&feedID=3742
Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

PostSubject: Re: Even Johnny football thinks that twitter is evil.   Even Johnny football thinks that twitter is evil. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:46 am

Nobody knows what was pissing him off at the moment so maybe its not big deal. Upset about who knows what, he's a kid, tweeted something.

Now with that said, I don't feel bad for Johnny Football. "Please please walk a day in my shoes", hey JOHNNY, STFU!!! You get tickets to the super bowl, NBA finals game, court side seats at sporting events, just on ESPN First Take, Your going to be a millionaire in a yr. Yea, I would love to have your problems. I presume A&M has given you help on how to deal with media, public, being a celebrity. Doesn't sound like you listened.

Now a word or 2 about twitter, I have a twitter account. Have over 3400 tweets. There have been times I typed something that was pissing me off, whether it was sparty related, M vs MSU, politics, etc, I would take a take deep breath, think before I tweeted it. As an adult working in a HS athletic dept., I know I have to watch what I tweet.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Even Johnny football thinks that twitter is evil.   Even Johnny football thinks that twitter is evil. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:38 am

That's the problem with twitter, no one takes a minute to think before they hit send.  Of course yes I was guilty of that earlier in my life (heck, I still am occassionally).  Immediate access to Social Media where you can tell people that you are taking a shit before you actually do, is not a good thing.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Even Johnny football thinks that twitter is evil.   Even Johnny football thinks that twitter is evil. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:43 am

Twitter isn't evil

People are evil.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Even Johnny football thinks that twitter is evil.   Even Johnny football thinks that twitter is evil. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:13 pm

True, to an extent. But evil people (sometimes good people who make mistakes) use twitter for evil/stupid purposes.
Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

PostSubject: Re: Even Johnny football thinks that twitter is evil.   Even Johnny football thinks that twitter is evil. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:55 pm

Here's my story of being pissed on twitter. M-Bama game, my sparty "friends" & other sparty fans  are enjoying, of course, seeing M get their ass kicked. At 1st I'm really pissed how game is going, then I except the fact that Bama is the better team. But sparty fans continue to tweet, I've had several LaBatts beers, so I start tweeting back when is the last Rose Bowl game you've been to, M's overall record vs MSU, etc. Of course I'm just adding fuel to the fire.

There is a tweet form Delvon Roe, former MSU BB player, that had been retweeted by a friend. Roe is ripping M, so I go to Roe's timeline he has about 15 or so tweets just ripping Michigan. I had calmed down, but I'm really pissed again (many beers probably didn't help!) so I start tweeting Roe, Rose Bowl stuff, M vs MSU overall record, etc. Now I go to google.com. look up Roe's stats vs M BB. I see his last yr at MSU 10'-11' season State lost to M twice. So I tweet something like your last yr as a sparty you couldn't beat M so you feel the need to rip on M, real tough guy! Of course he didn't tweet back to me, wasn't expecting him to.

Ah, my story of twitter making me evil for a night!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Even Johnny football thinks that twitter is evil.   Even Johnny football thinks that twitter is evil. Empty

Back to top Go down

Even Johnny football thinks that twitter is evil.
Page 1 of 1