Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We no longer have to worry about 'bama with Hand.

Go down 
+2
EJinGA
BetterThansparty
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

We no longer have to worry about 'bama with Hand. Empty
PostSubject: We no longer have to worry about 'bama with Hand.   We no longer have to worry about 'bama with Hand. EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:45 pm

Da'Shawn says that education is very important to him, the SEC has shown from this one story that 'bama, Auburn, AND Ole Miss does not create very intelligent people.

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/aj-mccarron-maxim-model-Margaret-Wood-stay-over-with-katherine-webb-away-061113
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: We no longer have to worry about 'bama with Hand.   We no longer have to worry about 'bama with Hand. EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:53 am

"Never undersetimate the power of the Dark Side."
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: We no longer have to worry about 'bama with Hand.   We no longer have to worry about 'bama with Hand. EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 7:43 am

Not sure how stories about hot women in the SEC is going to hurt their chances with him. 

'shoes
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: We no longer have to worry about 'bama with Hand.   We no longer have to worry about 'bama with Hand. EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:41 am

Yes they are attractive women but wow are they dumb...
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: We no longer have to worry about 'bama with Hand.   We no longer have to worry about 'bama with Hand. EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:18 am

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
Yes they are attractive women but wow are they dumb...

Ahem, 2nd, when you were a 17-year-old kid, which of the two aspects of women were you more, umm, "convinced" by???
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: We no longer have to worry about 'bama with Hand.   We no longer have to worry about 'bama with Hand. EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:52 pm

Hand had stated repeatedly that EDUCATION is very important.
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: We no longer have to worry about 'bama with Hand.   We no longer have to worry about 'bama with Hand. EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:09 pm

Imagine the 'education' he could get from the SEC girls.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: We no longer have to worry about 'bama with Hand.   We no longer have to worry about 'bama with Hand. EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 3:32 pm

If he was interested in dumb-sluts sparty would have been in consideration at the start at least.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: We no longer have to worry about 'bama with Hand.   We no longer have to worry about 'bama with Hand. EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 4:28 pm

This PROVES my point about Hand and academics.  He already eliminated South Carolina from contention.  As much as I hate to say it, ohio is still a B1G school (even though their academics are no where near Michigan).  Florida is a pretty decent school also (but once again no where close to Michigan).  Where ohio and Florida receive their props in addition to their academics, is their football programs.  Michigan's football program, as we all know, is no slouch (it's right up there with ohio/Florida, higher if you take history into account).  Michigan has a definitive advantage in academics.  Florida's advantage is weather and women, ohio's advantage is free tatts and cars.  Everything that I've read says that Hand is a good kid with his head on straight, he's going to Michigan.

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1517301&PT=4&PR=2

Mind you, I am not guaranteeing this.  It's just my prediction.  I was pretty positive that Lewan would be back, that was something that I knew.  This Hand thing is something that I think.  I can be wrong, I do not know that Hand will choose Michigan.
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: We no longer have to worry about 'bama with Hand.   We no longer have to worry about 'bama with Hand. EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:40 pm

Lets put it this way, he SHOULD choose Michigan. From what he has stated he wants in a program, Michigan has everything on his list.

The question is, will he stand by his principles and choose Michigan, or will he go the SHALLOW route and choose Alabama.

I have a co-worker who is a rabid Alabama fan, and he is convinced Hand is going to choose Bama'.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: We no longer have to worry about 'bama with Hand.   We no longer have to worry about 'bama with Hand. EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:23 pm

That's basically the way I feel EJ, Hand "should" pick Michigan from what he has stated.  Slick'Nick may have something to say about that though.  I hope not but you never know.

I kind of equate 'bama to that of ohio on a morality scale.  Their fans are about just as (non)intelligent too.
Back to top Go down
mgoblue93

PostSubject: Re: We no longer have to worry about 'bama with Hand.   We no longer have to worry about 'bama with Hand. EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:22 am

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
Da'Shawn says that education is very important to him, the SEC has shown from this one story that 'bama, Auburn, AND Ole Miss does not create very intelligent people.

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/aj-mccarron-maxim-model-Margaret-Wood-stay-over-with-katherine-webb-away-061113

not to be a jerk, but it's "do," not "does create very intelligent people."
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: We no longer have to worry about 'bama with Hand.   We no longer have to worry about 'bama with Hand. EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 2:35 pm

Keep in mind, Hand is still open to either Sports Management or Engineering. Michigan bodes well for him in both departments. He's only looking at Bama for their Engineering (which is not a respectable program at all) and he's only interested in Florida for their Sports Management which is by all accounts a really good program.

At this point I'd say Florida is our biggest threat.

I think if he makes it to the BBQ and he may commit before the UTL game. JMO though
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: We no longer have to worry about 'bama with Hand.   We no longer have to worry about 'bama with Hand. EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:39 pm

mgoblue93 wrote:
2ndComingOfBo wrote:

not to be a jerk, but it's "do," not "does create very intelligent people."

Thanks for the call out.  I respect that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We no longer have to worry about 'bama with Hand.   We no longer have to worry about 'bama with Hand. Empty

Back to top Go down

We no longer have to worry about 'bama with Hand.
Page 1 of 1