Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: Kate Upton/Justin Verlander "drama"

Go down 
+2
Admin
BetterThansparty
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

OT: Kate Upton/Justin Verlander "drama" Empty
PostSubject: OT: Kate Upton/Justin Verlander "drama"   OT: Kate Upton/Justin Verlander "drama" EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:49 pm

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1679479-kate-upton-dissed-justin-verlander-with-frank-viola-iii-birthday-tweet?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=detroit-tigers

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OT: Kate Upton/Justin Verlander "drama"   OT: Kate Upton/Justin Verlander "drama" EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:51 pm

Let me guess? 

She's actually been banging Valverde behind JV's back, thusly causing all of Jose's pitching woes due to the wearing stress and his subsequent designation this week?

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: Kate Upton/Justin Verlander "drama"   OT: Kate Upton/Justin Verlander "drama" EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:00 pm

I HIGHLY doubt that Kate Upton would sleep with Jose Valverde.  Valverde is more likely to bang Justin Bieber...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?

Last edited by 2ndComingOfBo on Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: OT: Kate Upton/Justin Verlander "drama"   OT: Kate Upton/Justin Verlander "drama" EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:16 pm

So is Benoit the answer at closer and if not, then what?

'shoes
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: Kate Upton/Justin Verlander "drama"   OT: Kate Upton/Justin Verlander "drama" EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:35 pm

Benoit for now I think.  Not sure why he wasn't given a shot at the start of the season.  I like Benoit, he seems to have the stuff to be a closer.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: OT: Kate Upton/Justin Verlander "drama"   OT: Kate Upton/Justin Verlander "drama" EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:03 am

Trade for someone in July. There are several pitchers I like. John Axford is 3rd in line for saves in Milwaukee and could really do well in Detroit.

I also like Kevin Gregg for this year, but he has the job in KC now.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: Kate Upton/Justin Verlander "drama"   OT: Kate Upton/Justin Verlander "drama" EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:35 am

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
Trade for someone in July. There are several pitchers I like. John Axford is 3rd in line for saves in Milwaukee and could really do well in Detroit.

I also like Kevin Gregg for this year, but he has the job in KC now.

Oh boy, Gregg plays for the Cubbies...

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/players/7206

Gregg Holland has the job in KC.  Not so sure how crazy I am about it but Kelvin Herrera is someone I kinda see Dombrowski getting cheaply.  Of course there are also the Papelbon rumors but for right now that's all they are, rumors.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: OT: Kate Upton/Justin Verlander "drama"   OT: Kate Upton/Justin Verlander "drama" EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 9:38 am

I blame that on my lack of sleep.

PostSubject: Re: OT: Kate Upton/Justin Verlander "drama"   OT: Kate Upton/Justin Verlander "drama" EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:32 pm

Having Justin Verlander as your 3rd best pitcher is a pretty nice problem to have.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: Kate Upton/Justin Verlander "drama"   OT: Kate Upton/Justin Verlander "drama" EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:40 pm

EJinGA wrote:
Having Justin Verlander as your 3rd best pitcher is a pretty nice problem to have.

True, but having the Bullpen that we do makes that irrelevant...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: Kate Upton/Justin Verlander "drama"   OT: Kate Upton/Justin Verlander "drama" Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: Kate Upton/Justin Verlander "drama"
Page 1 of 1