Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Furbush Commits

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ptoad

Furbush Commits  Empty
PostSubject: Furbush Commits    Furbush Commits  EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:15 am

http://michigan.247sports.com/Article/Noah-Furbush-Commits-to-Michigan-137396

Back to top Go down
EJinGA

Furbush Commits  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furbush Commits    Furbush Commits  EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 11:38 am

I sure hope they have Hand in the bag, as these recent commitments are pretty underwhelming. I didn't realize how low on the rankings Michigan is on every site except ESPN. I know some argue that stars do not matter, but this class doesn't look all that great.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Furbush Commits  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furbush Commits    Furbush Commits  EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:11 pm

Jabrill Peppers - #1 DB in the country
Lawrence Marshall - former OSU commit
Drake Harris - perhaps the most sought after WR in the country. And is 6'3, like Moe Ways, which is going to add some seriously needed height at the position.

Mason Cole - 4* OL
Bryan Mone - 4* DT

Plus, don't forget who we're in on.

I see what you're saying EJ, but I'm going to let it play out. If we can land just a couple of the ginormous prospects we're currently in on, we're looking at another Top 5, perhaps Top 3, class.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Furbush Commits  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furbush Commits    Furbush Commits  EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:13 pm

There's one kid in this class that hurts - Damon Webb, headed to OSU.

He's #35 on Rivals Top 100, but the kid could very easily be Top 10-15. He's the truth.

Not looking forward to seeing him in red and silver (yes, I know what I did there Smile ).

EJinGA

Furbush Commits  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furbush Commits    Furbush Commits  EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:29 pm

I see what you're saying. It just looks like Hoke and co. are 'settling' on some of these kids, and it makes me wonder if they are on the outs with guys like Hand, McDowell, and Westphal.
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

Furbush Commits  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furbush Commits    Furbush Commits  EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:30 pm

BTW, a buddy of mine in Michigan insists that Hand IS indeed a silent commit. We shall see.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Furbush Commits  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furbush Commits    Furbush Commits  EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:40 pm

Admin wrote:
There's one kid in this class that hurts - Damon Webb, headed to OSU.

He's #35 on Rivals Top 100, but the kid could very easily be Top 10-15. He's the truth.

Not looking forward to seeing him in red and silver (yes, I know what I did there Smile).

This only hurts if the Watson commitment means we lose out on Westphal.

sandyeggo_blue

Furbush Commits  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furbush Commits    Furbush Commits  EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:41 pm

EJinGA wrote:
BTW, a buddy of mine in Michigan insists that Hand IS indeed a silent commit. We shall see.

Your buddy isn't the only guy who thinks this but Hand is playing his recruitment so damn cool it's hard to tell.

Gun to my head - I say Hand is a silent commit.

Furbush Commits  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furbush Commits    Furbush Commits  EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:45 pm

Don't make a bet with Aaron Hernandez then.....
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Furbush Commits  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furbush Commits    Furbush Commits  EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:53 pm

Just to get back on topic here with Furbush. I think he was a great pickup. A few things worry me, #1 being that I really feel like he was holding out for an O$U offer and #2 he just doesn't play any good talent and I think that's what makes his tapes look so impressive at times.

That said, he's got the tools to be good, now he needs to step it up when he gets on campus.

Furbush Commits  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furbush Commits    Furbush Commits  Empty

Back to top Go down

Furbush Commits
Page 1 of 1