Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We've got another 3 star!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

We've got another 3 star! Empty
PostSubject: We've got another 3 star!   We've got another 3 star! EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 1:02 pm

Pessimsts, commence bitching...

http://michigan.scout.com/a.z?s=162&p=8&c=1&nid=6381405

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: We've got another 3 star!   We've got another 3 star! EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:58 pm

he's pretty close to being a 4 star on a lot of sites. It's clearly his lack of competition that is keeping the scouts from rating him higher. I think he should've gotten into a few more camps this summer to showcase himself a bit more.

Bottom line is that he's exactly what we needed so I'm more than fine with his commitment.

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: We've got another 3 star!   We've got another 3 star! EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 4:10 pm

The kid is HUGE for a LB...along with what sandy said he is really close to a 4 star in 247's composite. His side to side speed is phenomenal.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: We've got another 3 star!   We've got another 3 star! EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 7:00 pm

MichiganFootball13 wrote:
The kid is HUGE for a LB...along with what sandy said he is really close to a 4 star in 247's composite.  His side to side speed is phenomenal.

It looks like his size will give the versatility to rotate between the sets but his speed helps him fill the SAM and WILL role. He's a project. He'll redshirt next year and rotate in and out over his RS Fr and RS So years. I'm not looking for him to be All American right away but he could definitely be All B1G Ten by his junior or senior year and that works out great considering the last two LB classes we've pulled in.

Quality of depth.

PostSubject: Re: We've got another 3 star!   We've got another 3 star! Empty

Back to top Go down

We've got another 3 star!
Page 1 of 1