Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT- All Star game

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wshoes

wshoes

OT- All Star game Empty
PostSubject: OT- All Star game   OT- All Star game EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 8:14 pm

Anyone else watching- Fish?
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

OT- All Star game Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT- All Star game   OT- All Star game EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 8:58 pm

I am
Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

OT- All Star game Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT- All Star game   OT- All Star game EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 9:22 pm

yes, I am. Nice to see some offense & this just in, Cabrera is really good. Nice to see Jeter get some love from the fans & all the players, plus he just got his 2nd hit. Going out in style.

Besides its in the mid 50s & very windy here in Glen Arbor. To cold to be outdoors. Watching the whitecaps roll into shore. Global warming my ass!!

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

OT- All Star game Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT- All Star game   OT- All Star game EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 9:42 pm

Yes, some really nice moments so far. Have always been a big Jeter fan. My then young son and I met him at a Columbus Clippers game when he was just 21? or so before the Yankees and he was so nice to us, chatting for a good five minutes.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

OT- All Star game Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT- All Star game   OT- All Star game EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 7:08 am

Watched the first 7 innings. I thought it was awesome the way they sent off Jeter.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

OT- All Star game Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT- All Star game   OT- All Star game EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 12:22 pm

Great game.

I can't stand how this one game decides home field advantage for the World Series, though. I like that it means something but don't think it should mean THAT much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OT- All Star game Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT- All Star game   OT- All Star game Empty

Back to top Go down

OT- All Star game
Page 1 of 1