Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taylor Lewan taking his diet seriously.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Taylor Lewan taking his diet seriously. Empty
PostSubject: Taylor Lewan taking his diet seriously.   Taylor Lewan taking his diet seriously. EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:04 am

Great line by Brady Hoke in the video about dieting.

http://www.freep.com/article/20130725/SPORTS06/307250042/michigan-wolverines-football-taylor-lewan-big-ten-media-days

And before you get a chance 2nd, we all freaking know that you called the TL return. So please don't say it again.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Lewan taking his diet seriously.   Taylor Lewan taking his diet seriously. EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 3:07 pm

Hey, what's with the grief? I had "I told you so" as my signature for maybe 2 weeks and then took it off. Meanwhile, 'hail continues with his failed attempt at mocking me on his signature line.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Lewan taking his diet seriously.   Taylor Lewan taking his diet seriously. EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:01 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
Hey, what's with the grief?  I had "I told you so" as my signature for maybe 2 weeks and then took it off.  Meanwhile, 'hail continues with his failed attempt at mocking me on his signature line.  

Just messing with you. It's all in good fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Lewan taking his diet seriously.   Taylor Lewan taking his diet seriously. Empty

Back to top Go down

Taylor Lewan taking his diet seriously.
Page 1 of 1