Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some BBQ notes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Some BBQ notes Empty
PostSubject: Some BBQ notes   Some BBQ notes EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:23 am

1) the biggest of all, Fournette was a no show. Very weird circumstances leading up to the weekend. Three different family members telling different stories. One saying he was coming, the other saying no and another saying maybe. I believe something happened with his grandmother and if that's true then it was just a bad break for UM. Not sure if he'll be at the UTL game. either way the LSU nation is laughing their asses off at us. Kind of funny I guess.

2) Campbell committed out of nowhere. NOBODY saw that coming. He'll easily end up a composite top 5 overall recruit. Right now, ESPN has him at #3 and 247 has him at #8. I'm sure he'll be in the top 5 when scout and rivals release their 2015 rankings.

3) 2015 CB Shaun Crawford says Michigan is his leader and many feel he'll commit any day. Side note he also visited ND this weekend and had nothing but good things to say about them but he grew up a Michigan fan and he has UM at #1 right now. Will be nice to take him from Meyer. Former high school teammate and current OL Kyle Kalis was not at the BBQ to be with him but this was his forth visit to AA so it's not a big deal IMO.

4) Malik McDowell brought his family to visit. They said they liked the visit (like always). No new news here. McDowell confirmed he will make his decision at the Army All American game. Looks like we'll be waiting this one out but I expect him to be blue. Then in true Malik fashion he denied any and all reports from the weekend, even denying he has family to bring. ha ha!

5) 2015 LB (Detroit King) Tyriq Thompson, son of former UM CB Clarence Thompson visited and is basically waiting for a UM offer, which will eventually happen. I think he's the #5 recruit in Michigan for his class right now and his initial ranking was a four star but if he's half as good as his dad then we'll take him. Only a matter of time so pencil him in boys.

6) 2015 OT Sterling Jenkins visited from Pittsburgh and REALLY liked what he saw. Funny thing is he said he loves how ann arbor has plenty of places to ride his bike (his off the field hobby) which is funny coming from a 6'8" 310lb behemoth. At this point he's probably our #1 tackle on the board for his class. sounds like he may want to stay home because Pitt and PSU are in his top list but he's coming for the UTL game so that can all change in a second in that atmosphere.

I'll post more as I read them.

Admin
Admin

Some BBQ notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some BBQ notes   Some BBQ notes EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:55 am

awesome nuggets. Thanks

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Some BBQ notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some BBQ notes   Some BBQ notes EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:49 pm

I guess everyone (an unconfirmed report but from a reputable source) on the football team has a motorized scooter now. I even saw Taylor Lewan riding one. What happened to the "twosie"?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

Some BBQ notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some BBQ notes   Some BBQ notes EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:05 pm

Hey eggo,

missed one.

Welcome Damien Harris!

sandyeggo_blue

Some BBQ notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some BBQ notes   Some BBQ notes EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 6:10 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
I guess everyone (an unconfirmed report but from a reputable source) on the football team has a motorized scooter now.  I even saw Taylor Lewan riding one.  What happened to the "twosie"?

taylor's been on the scooter for a while now. can't remember where or when I read that but it's been a while now.

Some BBQ notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some BBQ notes   Some BBQ notes Empty

Back to top Go down

Some BBQ notes
Page 1 of 1