Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BBQ notes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

BBQ notes Empty
PostSubject: BBQ notes   BBQ notes EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 6:19 pm

Now that it's over, here are few tidbits from this weekend.

I think Amir Mitchell is a silent commit at this point. JMO though.

I think Hill will definitely be flipping from Penn St to MICHIGAN very soon.

Donnie Corley is a real posibility at this point. Two months ago UM was a definite afterthought. Now UM has a real shot at him. BTW, for those wondering, he and Hill are not a package deal.

I think Joncarlo Valentin really wants to be in the class. I read somewhere that there are rumors that he has some work to do with his grades/test scores before UM will take him but I think he wants to be at UM. UM will definitely take him.

UM made a HUGE jump on Carlo Kemp's board. I think it will come down to UCLA/ND/UM. He would be a buck LB. Look for Kemp to be a name mentioned a lot moving forward.

2017 kids

The state of Michigan has as good of a class as I've seen in years and obviously the biggest fish in the class is DPJ. DPJ wasn't at the BBQ but 7 of the state's 2017 top 10 players were and it was a good weekend for UM's 2017 recruiting.

4* ILB Josh Ross, 4* CB Ambry Thomas, 4* WDE Corey Malone-Hatcher, 4* OT JaRaymond Hall, 3* WR KJ Hamler, 3* RB Allen Stritzinger and 4* S Jaylen Kelly-Powell all seem to be heavy UM leans at this point. The BBQ solidified that. Yes there is a LONG way to NSD but with a good year I can't see any reason UM doesn't land at least 6 of the state's top 10.

BBQ notes
Page 1 of 1