Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warning: sparty is starting to puff out her chest.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Warning: sparty is starting to puff out her chest. Empty
PostSubject: Warning: sparty is starting to puff out her chest.   Warning: sparty is starting to puff out her chest. EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 4:34 pm

sparty already thought that she was relevant in football but after the last two commits it's getting bad. sparty has verbal's from Jayru Campbell and Deon Drake (both 4*'s from Cass Tech, neither of which had a Michigan offer) and I can hear them talking smack already.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Warning: sparty is starting to puff out her chest.   Warning: sparty is starting to puff out her chest. EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 4:56 pm

I lost a lot of respect for this kid after reason his tweets making fun of Michigan last week.

I'm glad sandy informed us (a month ago) that Campbell wasn't even a Plan A or Plan B guy for Michigan.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Warning: sparty is starting to puff out her chest.   Warning: sparty is starting to puff out her chest. EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 5:07 pm

I didn't see any tweets (you know why) but yes I'm thankful that 'eggo told us that Michigan was not interested in Jayru. That won't stop sparty though...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Warning: sparty is starting to puff out her chest.   Warning: sparty is starting to puff out her chest. EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 5:45 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
I didn't see any tweets (you know why) but yes I'm thankful that 'eggo told us that Michigan was not interested in Jayru.  That won't stop sparty though...
well hold on a second 2nd. I never said that UM wasn't interested. The coaches clearly are interested in Jayru but they have so many more guys that fit their system that they are more interested in at this point. You never know, it could be 6 months from now and all of our plan A thru D guys are off the board and next thing you know we start recruiting Jayru.

But you are correct, the fact is that Jayru has no offer from us at this point and doesn't seem to be high on the radar so for sparty to puff his chest is just silly.

It's not 1-0 Sparty. Sparty just basically got our scraps. plain and simple. Any time you hear sparty beat his chest about Jayru just ask them if they know how many pro passers and dual threat QBs are ranked higher than he is. If their answer is more than 15 then you've got them. If  they give you a confused look then you've got them again. Either way, UM wasn't going to settle just because he's a pipeline kid. Tell them congrats for settling.

If you fee like re-reading about the comments I made over a week ago about Jayru it's here

https://mgoforum.forumotion.com/t3631-tomvh-reporting-that-um-has-landed-5-star-2015-wr

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Warning: sparty is starting to puff out her chest.   Warning: sparty is starting to puff out her chest. EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 6:02 pm

How many people are rated above Jayru?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Warning: sparty is starting to puff out her chest.   Warning: sparty is starting to puff out her chest. EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 6:08 pm

It'll make it all the more fun to beat them.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Warning: sparty is starting to puff out her chest.   Warning: sparty is starting to puff out her chest. EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 6:26 pm

One more thing to consider is that there are still big schools out there, 'bama, rudy, Wisconsin. Jayru isn't at sparty yet...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Warning: sparty is starting to puff out her chest.   Warning: sparty is starting to puff out her chest. EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 6:49 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
How many people are rated above Jayru?
several Pro style and several Dual threat QBs are ranked higher at this point.

I'm not a recruiting service and I dont get to see these kids as much as the guys that get paid to evaluate them do but here is a list of what 247 says are the top 25 Dual threat QBs.

http://247sports.com/Season/2015-Football/RecruitRankings?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool&Position=DUAL

I don't know enough at this point to agree or disagree but if 247 says these are the top guys and this list looks pretty close to being the same across the sites (ESPN, Maxprep, Rivals, Scout) then you have to think it's a pretty solid list.

I'd like to reiterate again just how loaded the '15 class is at QB. Again, any other year and Jayru could have been a top target but the coaches feel great about the talent of the the last two QBs that signed and couple that with the limited scholarships we have to give out it really paints a very clear picture that UM doesn't want to settle.

Jayru was a great pickup for sparty but I'm confident UM will land a better QB. At this point we're fishing from a smaller pond that is stocked with bigger fish so it's a safe assumption IMO.

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Warning: sparty is starting to puff out her chest.   Warning: sparty is starting to puff out her chest. EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 8:51 pm

I don't see any QB besides Josh Rosen Michigan's "targets", "high choice", "interested", or "scout look". His interview a few weeks ago didn't sound to well for Michigan.

I'd be shocked if Michigan doesn't land a top QB, though, after the O-Line classes they've had and bringing in the #1 WR in the nation. Who wouldn't want to step into that situation?

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Warning: sparty is starting to puff out her chest.   Warning: sparty is starting to puff out her chest. EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:31 pm

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
I don't see any QB besides Josh Rosen Michigan's "targets", "high choice", "interested", or "scout look". His interview a few weeks ago didn't sound to well for Michigan.

I'd be shocked if Michigan doesn't land a top QB, though, after the O-Line classes they've had and bringing in the #1 WR in the nation. Who wouldn't want to step into that situation?
This is a very valid point and to add to it, Ricky Town is already off the board but that doesn't mean that the coaches don't feel they have a legitimate shot to secure a commitment from a top target. Here are a few factors that we have in our favor...

1. it's early. it's REALLY early.

2. none of the QB targets have visited. But remember the #1 RB and the #1 CB visited in back to back years with UM not even on their radar (ok maybe not that drastic). They left convinced UM was the place for them. Their names are Derrick Green and Jabril Peppers. We can all be the biggest UM homers in the world but it's a fact that the power of getting a recruit on campus is immeasurable.

3. Our O line is going to be nasty. N A S T Y. A lot of schools will have a lot of pitch points and bullets in their presentations to QB recruits but OL and WR are big IMO. Which brings me to the next point.

4. 2014 Drake Harris, 2015 George Campell and hopefully 2016 Brian Cole. Enough said.

5. I really think position players (especially QBs) have been reluctant to give UM a fair shake because with Denard at the helm it's been really hard for them to envision how UM wants to run it's offense. I think this year we will have come full circle and the pro style offense will allow the recruits to finally get to see with their own eyes what it will look like and that will be great in terms of recruiting pitches.

just my two cents though. I'm sure there are other points both for and against UM in terms of QB recruiting for the 2015 class but I haven't seen or heard anything to make me feel anything but optimistic at this point. I mean hell, we just let a pipeline 4* walk away to one of our top rivals without even offering him. That has to say something right?

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Warning: sparty is starting to puff out her chest.   Warning: sparty is starting to puff out her chest. EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 1:40 pm

it will be a full on party in the landfill if we land Jaques Patrick and Weber (CT pipeline kid) ends up at MSU also. Their delusional trash talking will be off the charts.

PostSubject: Re: Warning: sparty is starting to puff out her chest.   Warning: sparty is starting to puff out her chest. Empty

Back to top Go down

Warning: sparty is starting to puff out her chest.
Page 1 of 1