Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

David Terrell popped for the Mary Jane

Go down 
+5
fishgoblue22
joe
BetterThansparty
WolverineHistorian
Admin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

David Terrell popped for the Mary Jane Empty
PostSubject: David Terrell popped for the Mary Jane   David Terrell popped for the Mary Jane EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 5:20 pm

busted, unfortunately.

Charges of manufacturing and intent to deliver.

Also a battery charge in there while he tried resisting arrest.

Yikes.

http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20130819/bronzeville/david-terrell-former-bears-wide-receiver-hit-with-drug-dealing-charge

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: David Terrell popped for the Mary Jane   David Terrell popped for the Mary Jane EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 5:21 pm

Ironically....I POSTED THIS RIGHT AT 4:20pm CDT.

Too funny.

WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: David Terrell popped for the Mary Jane   David Terrell popped for the Mary Jane EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 5:50 pm

Ugh. Come on, David. Not cool.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: David Terrell popped for the Mary Jane   David Terrell popped for the Mary Jane EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 6:17 pm

Michigan Football. Always competing with ohio....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: David Terrell popped for the Mary Jane   David Terrell popped for the Mary Jane EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:28 pm

Ouch

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: David Terrell popped for the Mary Jane   David Terrell popped for the Mary Jane EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:35 pm

Not shocked
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: David Terrell popped for the Mary Jane   David Terrell popped for the Mary Jane EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 6:46 am

David "Heisenberg" Terrell.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: David Terrell popped for the Mary Jane   David Terrell popped for the Mary Jane EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 9:03 am

EJinGA wrote:
BAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Love the Breaking Bad reference

(I'm a season behind...so don't say anything about the show though lol)

EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: David Terrell popped for the Mary Jane   David Terrell popped for the Mary Jane EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 9:15 am

Admin wrote:
EJinGA wrote:
BAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Love the Breaking Bad reference

(I'm a season behind...so don't say anything about the show though lol)
All I will say is it has gotten really, really good.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: David Terrell popped for the Mary Jane   David Terrell popped for the Mary Jane EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 9:19 am

That's what I keep hearing.

On Twitter you have some serious Hollywood talent "lobbying" for the show not to end after this season.

EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: David Terrell popped for the Mary Jane   David Terrell popped for the Mary Jane EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 9:50 am

The acting is so good on that show that it makes the rest of TV (and movies for that matter) look bad.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: David Terrell popped for the Mary Jane   David Terrell popped for the Mary Jane EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:28 am

EJinGA wrote:
The acting is so good on that show that it makes the rest of TV (and movies for that matter) look bad.

To a man, EJ, that doesn't take much...when discussing "today's" editions of either.
Back to top Go down
mgoblue93

PostSubject: Re: David Terrell popped for the Mary Jane   David Terrell popped for the Mary Jane EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:32 am

isn't Terrell the second recent Chicago WR to get busted for selling?

I can't recall the other guy's name.
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: David Terrell popped for the Mary Jane   David Terrell popped for the Mary Jane EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 12:11 pm

michmike wrote:
EJinGA wrote:
To a man, EJ, that doesn't take much...when discussing "today's" editions of either.
Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead are about the only shows I can stand. Under The Dome isnt bad, I read the book, but Dean Norris is in it.

Every time I catch the GF watching 'Teen Mom' or 'Housewives of...', a little piece of me dies.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: David Terrell popped for the Mary Jane   David Terrell popped for the Mary Jane EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 12:18 pm

Duck Dynasty and Sons of Anarchy are about the only shows I watch regularly that isn't sports.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: David Terrell popped for the Mary Jane   David Terrell popped for the Mary Jane EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 1:13 pm

lol! [quote="EJinGA"][quote="michmike"]
EJinGA wrote:
Every time I catch the GF watching 'Teen Mom' or 'Housewives of...', a little piece of me dies.
Oh my God, I'm right there with you.

The Real Housewives of New Jersey, Teen Mom, Intervention, Basketball Wives....that's just a glimpse into some of the shitty television you can find on in my house on any given evening.

It drives me nuts.

And I hate to say this, but as stupid as I feel that those shows are...I feel even worse for the people who take pleasure in viewing them, including my girlfriend.

There isn't a shred of doubt in my mind that shows like that make you a little more stupid each time you watch.

(Hopefully she doesn't read this post) lol! 

EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: David Terrell popped for the Mary Jane   David Terrell popped for the Mary Jane EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 1:53 pm

Their is so much about the negatives of children playing violent video games. I would argue that people watching shows like these are even worse. Teen Mom and Intervention I can somewhat under stand, as they are loose documentaries... But "Housewives" and "Jersey Shore", etc. are disgusting. Thier message to young adults is that you can be a shallow moron, and still have money and be successful...

I don't have children, and I couldnt imagine being a father and having to battle the influence of shows like these.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: David Terrell popped for the Mary Jane   David Terrell popped for the Mary Jane EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:17 pm

EJinGA wrote:
Their is so much about the negatives of children playing violent video games. I would argue that people watching shows like these are even worse. Teen Mom and Intervention I can somewhat under stand, as they are loose documentaries... But "Housewives" and "Jersey Shore", etc. are disgusting. Thier message to young adults is that you can be a shallow moron, and still have money and be successful...

I don't have children, and I couldnt imagine being a father and having to battle the influence of shows like these.
I was just having this debate the other day with a colleague. Needless to say it wasn't much of a debate as I schooled him once I got back to a computer and was able to post links. This isn't even my precise field (adolescents) but wow, people are dumb. He shut up right then and there....

I blame it on MTV...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: David Terrell popped for the Mary Jane   David Terrell popped for the Mary Jane EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:43 am

I think the most disgusting show on television is Long Island Medium. It is downright disturbing that she takes advantage of grieving families (adults and children alike) and manipulates them into thinking she is actually communicating with their dead loved ones.

....and she is making a fortune doing so.

PostSubject: Re: David Terrell popped for the Mary Jane   David Terrell popped for the Mary Jane Empty

Back to top Go down

David Terrell popped for the Mary Jane
Page 1 of 1