Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Commit Watch???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
theJET84

theJET84

Commit Watch???  Empty
PostSubject: Commit Watch???    Commit Watch???  EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:44 pm

https://twitter.com/Mr_Biggs91/status/373425273082888192 Shocked Shocked 
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

Commit Watch???  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commit Watch???    Commit Watch???  EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:58 pm

Nice!! Thanks for the information! Hope you enjoy your time here on the forum
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Commit Watch???  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commit Watch???    Commit Watch???  EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:02 pm

ok let's break this down.

Right now there are two locks on D. McDowell and Hand. we have one more spot and everyone is speculating that it could go to a S or a RB, Fournette is a long shot or Balledge if they allow him to commit. It could be for Smith or Jackson. They could give it to Glasgow, or they could give to Pallante, be done with the class and use the extra scholarship (Pallante's current greyshirt) for the 2015 class.

Basically, so much is going on with the last scholarship that I doubt a commit is coming from that scholarship.

So that leaves one of the two D locks (McDowell or Hand).

I personally don't think Hand is going to commit. He'll do his due diligence and make all of the official visits that he sets. He's still ours to lose but we won't get his commit for a few months.

Which brings me to Malik. This guy is so tight lipped about everything and he loves to back track or deny anything that ever written about him. I almost put him on the visit list for this weekend because the rumor is that he's going to be there but he won't confirm.

So basically I think it's Malik McDowell. He commits tomorrow at the game then makes it back for the UTL II game.

Any thoughts?

MichiganFootball13

Commit Watch???  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commit Watch???    Commit Watch???  EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:27 pm

Hey ill take your word for it and if he does commit that would be awesome! What do you think the chance is that he does visit tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
theJET84

theJET84

Commit Watch???  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commit Watch???    Commit Watch???  EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:35 pm

A little research brought me to the fact that Biggs is from Southfield himself. He went to Southfield Lathrup High.
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

Commit Watch???  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commit Watch???    Commit Watch???  EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:38 pm

Wow that's huge news!
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Commit Watch???  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commit Watch???    Commit Watch???  EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:50 pm

theJET84 wrote:
A little research brought me to the fact that Biggs is from Southfield himself.  He went to Southfield Lathrup High.
Well McDowell doesn't got to Lathrup but there is obviously a Southfield connection. Good investigating!

To answer MF13's question, I think the chances are good that Malik visits tomorrow. He was rumored to be there anyway but you just never know with him. He keeps everything so close that it's hard to even get a read on him one way or the other. But now hearing that we may be on commit watch and pair that with the fact that the news is coming from a former UM player from Southfield and also my breakdown on who it might possibly be and all the signs point to Malik.

But hey, I've been wrong a lot before, it wouldn't surprise me if I was wrong this time.

MichiganFootball13

Commit Watch???  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commit Watch???    Commit Watch???  EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 3:39 pm

Malik was not in AA this weekend but according to Michigan's 247 he WILL be there for the Notre Dame game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Commit Watch???  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commit Watch???    Commit Watch???  Empty

Back to top Go down

Commit Watch???
Page 1 of 1