Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Commit Watch

Go down 
+3
dwoody
the artist formally known
gm_goblue1205
7 posters
AuthorMessage
gm_goblue1205

gm_goblue1205

Commit Watch Empty
PostSubject: Commit Watch   Commit Watch EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 9:33 pm

Per Chris Balas, does anyone else feel after JH gets his first one that the domino effect will ensue? That also means the one commit that will come to michigan meaning the domino effect will fall for more
Back to top Go down

Commit Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commit Watch   Commit Watch EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 10:15 pm

If any of them are watching these pu$$ies play BB the will think this school is to soft for me

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

Commit Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commit Watch   Commit Watch EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 11:16 pm

Go fish yourself, artist. I'm sure you're a nice guy, but your bitching about the basketball team is tiresome.
Back to top Go down

Commit Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commit Watch   Commit Watch EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 11:53 pm

dwoody wrote:
Go fish yourself, artist. I'm sure you're a nice guy, but your bitching about the basketball team is tiresome.

What woody you can handle the truth. If your a Michigan fan your a fan of all Michigan, The program hooked me on watching them and this team isn't cutting it. You guys get so P.O about the football team well there is more than football. I'm all in so I expect them to be all in. Sorry you can handle it.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

Commit Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commit Watch   Commit Watch EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 1:00 am

I bleed Maize and Blue. Michigan was the only college I wanted to attend all my life and, in fact, was the only college I applied to. I call Ann Arbor "The Promised Land". To people who tell me they went to moo-u, I say, "That's ok, not everyone can get into Michigan." I started following the basketball team since before Cazzie Russell and Bill Buntin, and stuck with them through the shit storm from the mid-90s to today and beyond. I suffered greatly with all fans but never gave up on the football team the past seven frustrating years, and look forward to a bright future under JH. I am fiercely loyal and proud to have graduated from Michigan. I am "all in", artist.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Commit Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commit Watch   Commit Watch EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 1:09 am

the artist formally known wrote:
dwoody wrote:

What woody you can handle the truth. If your a Michigan fan your a fan of all Michigan, The program hooked me on watching them and this team isn't cutting it. You guys get so P.O about the football team well there is more than football. I'm all in so I expect them to be all in. Sorry you can handle it.

sometimes we create our own heartbreaks through expectation. and still, this team is outperforming your pre-season expectations and you still complain. That puzzles me.

hailtoyourvictor

Commit Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commit Watch   Commit Watch EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 2:37 am

I stopped taking the fool serious when he trashed Trey Burke's 2013 National Championship runner-up team. He said that team lacked heart and would go nowhere in the postseason. If anyone remembers, he said that team was such an embarrassment that they should have walked home across Lake Michigan after their loss to Wisconsin.

fishgoblue22

Commit Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commit Watch   Commit Watch EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:43 am

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
dwoody wrote:

sometimes we create our own heartbreaks through expectation.  and still, this team is outperforming your pre-season expectations and you still complain. That puzzles me.

I don't want to sound like a dick, but artist seems like a lot of people from MI. Can't enjoy the highs because they are expecting the lows. Win the lottery and complain about the taxes kind of guy.
Back to top Go down
TheBigHouse

Commit Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commit Watch   Commit Watch EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 11:10 am

If any of them are watching these pu$$ies play BB the will think this school is to soft for me

I would be disappointed in any recruit who chose his school on whether the basketball team was good or not. I would think it would be completely irrelevant to any of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Commit Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commit Watch   Commit Watch Empty

Back to top Go down

Commit Watch
Page 1 of 1