Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My thoughts FWIW.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

My thoughts FWIW. Empty
PostSubject: My thoughts FWIW.   My thoughts FWIW. EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 11:23 am

1.  Jake Butt is going to be a receiving stud.  He was targeted a couple times in the end zone last night and soon that will pay off.

2.  Funchess is a much improved blocker.

3.  I love what Dileo brings.  Sure hands, and isn't afraid of going over the middle.
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

My thoughts FWIW. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thoughts FWIW.   My thoughts FWIW. EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:03 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
1.  Jake Butt is going to be a receiving stud.  He was targeted a couple times in the end zone last night and soon that will pay off. Agree. I know Jake well. He played with my grandson in HS. I still get goose bumps when I see him on the TV. BTW - My Suckeye "buds" all said when he signed that he is going to be a bust. HELLLLLOOOO!! Nice "read" Urbane!! LOL

2.  Funchess is a much improved blocker. Yeppers. Smile

3.  I love what Dileo brings.  Sure hands, and isn't afraid of going over the middle.
Yep...very much a Wes Welker type!!

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down

My thoughts FWIW.
Page 1 of 1