Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Per Rivals Midwest expert (Josh Helmholdt) McCray cancels announcement

Go down 
+5
joe
sandyeggo_blue
Admin
fishgoblue22
1umgoblue85
9 posters
AuthorMessage
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

Per Rivals Midwest expert (Josh Helmholdt) McCray cancels announcement Empty
PostSubject: Per Rivals Midwest expert (Josh Helmholdt) McCray cancels announcement   Per Rivals Midwest expert (Josh Helmholdt) McCray cancels announcement EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 5:00 pm

Interesting, this news can be taken either one of two ways. First, He commits tomorrow without a bunch of theatrics. Or, he delays his decision for some reason we are unaware of at this time. I leanng toward the first. We may know tomorrow night or Weds morning.

Last edited by 1umgoblue85 on Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Per Rivals Midwest expert (Josh Helmholdt) McCray cancels announcement   Per Rivals Midwest expert (Josh Helmholdt) McCray cancels announcement EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 5:11 pm

Ohio offer, that's my guess.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Per Rivals Midwest expert (Josh Helmholdt) McCray cancels announcement   Per Rivals Midwest expert (Josh Helmholdt) McCray cancels announcement EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 5:16 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:

ditto that

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Per Rivals Midwest expert (Josh Helmholdt) McCray cancels announcement   Per Rivals Midwest expert (Josh Helmholdt) McCray cancels announcement EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 5:25 pm

Yep...I don't like this one bit.

Found this on Twitter:

Bill Greene ‏ @BillBankGreene
Trotwood-Madison HC Mo Douglass told me today Mike McCray is one of his best athletes. Ever. McCray decision coming tomorrow or Wednesday
_____

And still no Ohio offer? I don't believe that anymore. Maybe Rivals and Scout doesn't know about it....but I don't see how they haven't offered a LEGACY of this caliber.

sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Per Rivals Midwest expert (Josh Helmholdt) McCray cancels announcement   Per Rivals Midwest expert (Josh Helmholdt) McCray cancels announcement EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 5:37 pm

1umgoblue85 wrote:
Interesting, this news can be taken either one of two ways. First, He commits tomorrow without a bunch of theatrics. Or, he delays his decision for some reason we are unaware of that this time. I leanng toward the first. We may know tomorrow night or Weds morning.

I am leaning toward the second. The pessimist in me thinks the reason we are unaware of is that he got or is expecting an Ohio offer. This doesn't look good.

I was all pumped this weekend too because I was looking forward to his commit this week. ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

joe

PostSubject: Re: Per Rivals Midwest expert (Josh Helmholdt) McCray cancels announcement   Per Rivals Midwest expert (Josh Helmholdt) McCray cancels announcement EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 6:13 pm

I hate to tell you guys that I told you this over a week ago.......

Also promised not to say I told you so.........

So I won't.

Plus, maybe you guys are right and he's doing it tomorrow off the radar.

PostSubject: Re: Per Rivals Midwest expert (Josh Helmholdt) McCray cancels announcement   Per Rivals Midwest expert (Josh Helmholdt) McCray cancels announcement EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 6:34 pm

What did you tell us Joe? Because I don't think you've really told us anything.

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Per Rivals Midwest expert (Josh Helmholdt) McCray cancels announcement   Per Rivals Midwest expert (Josh Helmholdt) McCray cancels announcement EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 6:54 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:

He better remember where his first offer came from.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Per Rivals Midwest expert (Josh Helmholdt) McCray cancels announcement   Per Rivals Midwest expert (Josh Helmholdt) McCray cancels announcement EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:11 pm

WillieMfan wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:

He better remember where his first offer came from.

His dad played at Ohio, I think that carries more weight than first offer.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Per Rivals Midwest expert (Josh Helmholdt) McCray cancels announcement   Per Rivals Midwest expert (Josh Helmholdt) McCray cancels announcement EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:15 pm

All the more reason that offer should have already been in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Per Rivals Midwest expert (Josh Helmholdt) McCray cancels announcement   Per Rivals Midwest expert (Josh Helmholdt) McCray cancels announcement EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:18 pm

Would Urban offer him a day before visiting Michigan just to stick it to Brady & Co.?????

Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: Per Rivals Midwest expert (Josh Helmholdt) McCray cancels announcement   Per Rivals Midwest expert (Josh Helmholdt) McCray cancels announcement EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:39 pm

Fellas he didn't cancel his announcement, just the press conference. He's still announcing, just off the air. It's down to three, and O$U is not on the list.

Edit: This is per TomVH, and he said it two days ago. Confirmed today that he's still announcing this week. So far! Wink

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: I still think he's BLUE....fwiw   Per Rivals Midwest expert (Josh Helmholdt) McCray cancels announcement EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:24 pm

too many things point to UM.

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Per Rivals Midwest expert (Josh Helmholdt) McCray cancels announcement   Per Rivals Midwest expert (Josh Helmholdt) McCray cancels announcement EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:07 pm

Agree 85. I was reading some stories on Twitter tonight and it seems like he is planing on being more low key. Wouldn't be surprised if he commits in AA. In fact he told Tremendous he knows where he is going. Why go to AA if you know you are going elsewhere?

http://thisismichiganfootball.blogspot.com/2012/03/mike-mccray-update.html?m=1
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Per Rivals Midwest expert (Josh Helmholdt) McCray cancels announcement   Per Rivals Midwest expert (Josh Helmholdt) McCray cancels announcement EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:03 am

WillieMfan wrote:
Why go to AA if you know you are going elsewhere?

Not really trying to be argumentative but a free trip?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: A free trip?   Per Rivals Midwest expert (Josh Helmholdt) McCray cancels announcement EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 8:14 am

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
WillieMfan wrote:
Why go to AA if you know you are going elsewhere?

Not really trying to be argumentative but a free trip?

From Columbus to AA?

C'mon man, try to be serious just once.

PostSubject: Re: Per Rivals Midwest expert (Josh Helmholdt) McCray cancels announcement   Per Rivals Midwest expert (Josh Helmholdt) McCray cancels announcement Empty

Back to top Go down

Per Rivals Midwest expert (Josh Helmholdt) McCray cancels announcement
Page 1 of 1