Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here's hoping Devin, Jeremy and fellow starters log LOTS of minutes next three weekends...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
michmike

Here's hoping Devin, Jeremy and fellow starters log LOTS of minutes next three weekends... Empty
PostSubject: Here's hoping Devin, Jeremy and fellow starters log LOTS of minutes next three weekends...   Here's hoping Devin, Jeremy and fellow starters log LOTS of minutes next three weekends... EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 8:25 am

...as cheerleaders (from the sidelines)!!!  We won't need anywhere near our A-game to end the Zips-Huskies-Gophers
three-week-stretch undefeated, and I don't need to say to any of you the worst enemy our offense has is the injury bug...

And with his redshirt already in ashes, Shane needs lots of reps to be ready for (best case) the starting job in 2015, (worse case)
the starting job in 2014, or (heaven forbid/worst case by far) emergency duty in 2013.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Here's hoping Devin, Jeremy and fellow starters log LOTS of minutes next three weekends... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's hoping Devin, Jeremy and fellow starters log LOTS of minutes next three weekends...   Here's hoping Devin, Jeremy and fellow starters log LOTS of minutes next three weekends... EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 8:27 am

Agree- the timing is good here to develop Shane and hopefully 3 more games for the interior O-line to get better- they need work and reps- because hopefully it is not a talent issue (as I think it was last year).

'shoes
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Here's hoping Devin, Jeremy and fellow starters log LOTS of minutes next three weekends...   Here's hoping Devin, Jeremy and fellow starters log LOTS of minutes next three weekends... EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 8:38 am

wshoes wrote:
Agree- the timing is good here to develop Shane and hopefully 3 more games for the interior O-line to get better- they need work and reps- because  hopefully it is not a talent issue (as I think it was last year).

'shoes
I don't think it is a talent issue. Kalis is a stud, but Glasgow is a walk on and Miller is undersized. I think they had to play the ND D-line to a stalemate, and I think that's about what they did. But they can sure use some reps against some weaker teams.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Here's hoping Devin, Jeremy and fellow starters log LOTS of minutes next three weekends...   Here's hoping Devin, Jeremy and fellow starters log LOTS of minutes next three weekends... EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 3:23 pm

Devin won't play past the first series after 1/2-time the next two weeks (if he even olays that long). And if it is a 50-point lead against Minny he'll come out after three quarters.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Here's hoping Devin, Jeremy and fellow starters log LOTS of minutes next three weekends...   Here's hoping Devin, Jeremy and fellow starters log LOTS of minutes next three weekends... EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 4:19 pm

Yeah I don't see Devin putting up heisman numbers the next few weeks because he simply wont play him much. Sure they'll play him to work on a few minor things here and there that need to be done in a game but I see a lot of Shane, Green, Smith etc getting some playing time.

That said, I'd also like to see some of Burzynski, Gunderson, Bosch, Kugler, Braden, Magnuson, Fox etc.

PostSubject: Re: Here's hoping Devin, Jeremy and fellow starters log LOTS of minutes next three weekends...   Here's hoping Devin, Jeremy and fellow starters log LOTS of minutes next three weekends... Empty

Back to top Go down

Here's hoping Devin, Jeremy and fellow starters log LOTS of minutes next three weekends...
Page 1 of 1