Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This weekends guest list...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

This weekends guest list... Empty
PostSubject: This weekends guest list...   This weekends guest list... EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:02 pm

Here is a list of visitors for this weekend. Why do we even bother with 3 stars these day?

Interesting side note Zach Bradshaw is visiting. We keep talking about McCray being a Ohio legacy with no Ohio offer. Bradshaw is a MSU legacy with no MSU offer.

http://hokesmadmagicians.blogspot.com/2012/03/march-10th-visitors.html?m=1
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: This weekends guest list...   This weekends guest list... EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:59 pm

Willie, we bother with 3 stars because Mike Hart was a 3 star. Braylon was a 3 star.

What was Jon Jansen or some of those other linemen?

I know some of it was probably tongue in cheek. I wonder that to myself sometimes.

But we've come to realize that we have all these recruiting services and they still miss on kids.

Heck, the WR from Columbus isn't even rated yet.

But it would be cool to get 23 guys and have 20 of them be 4 or 5 stars!

MAn, we're not greedy or anything huh?

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: This weekends guest list...   This weekends guest list... EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:30 pm

I know Joe. That was more 2 parts sarcasm 1 part being spoiled by what Hoke has pulled in so far. It's Hoke's fault for spoiling us so good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This weekends guest list...   This weekends guest list... Empty

Back to top Go down

This weekends guest list...
Page 1 of 1