Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tech support question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Tech support question Empty
PostSubject: Tech support question   Tech support question EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 10:24 am

Has anyone here used ESPN3? If so, how is it? It looks like I will have to watch the UConn game on ESPN3, because it isn't going to be available in my area. I'm thinking of pulling it up on my laptop, and plugging the laptop into the TV using HDMI. I've never done this, but how hard can it be?

2nd question, in the past you could buy one game via the ESPN Gameplan without having to purchase the entire. Does anyone know if you can still do that? This game is available on gameplan, because it is an AAC controlled game.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tech support question   Tech support question EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 10:43 am

ESPN3 is technically WatchESPN.com, now.

It's not difficult. You just log in through your service provider.

If you have a solid internet connection, it will be a quality HD stream. However, running it from your laptop to your TV, the quality will mainly depend on the cord you're using. I have a mac-to-HDMI converter that isn't great. My buddy bought a more expensive one and it was definitely worth the extra $.

Either way, you'll be good.

I use something like this, and run the HDMI cord from it to the TV:

Tech support question Captur18

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Tech support question   Tech support question EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 2:36 pm

I always just took the cord from the computer monitor and plugged it in the back of the TV. Did I over-simplify things? It worked though..

Don't forget to adjust you screen-saver though...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tech support question   Tech support question Empty

Back to top Go down

Tech support question
Page 1 of 1