Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

********ESPN/ABC COVERAGE MAP FOR SATURDAY********

Go down 
+2
fishgoblue22
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

********ESPN/ABC COVERAGE MAP FOR SATURDAY******** Empty
PostSubject: ********ESPN/ABC COVERAGE MAP FOR SATURDAY********   ********ESPN/ABC COVERAGE MAP FOR SATURDAY******** EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 12:02 pm

Hopefully this clears up any confusion/answers all questions:

********ESPN/ABC COVERAGE MAP FOR SATURDAY******** Captur11

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: ********ESPN/ABC COVERAGE MAP FOR SATURDAY********   ********ESPN/ABC COVERAGE MAP FOR SATURDAY******** EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 12:17 pm

Yep, thanks.  I'm a pathetic planner, and my plan was being thrown out of whack when I didn't think we'd get the game.  I probably panicked a bit.  Ha.

Was looking at going to a sports bar or Buffalo Wild Wings, but I don't enjoy a UM game at a bar, because I've got my ridiculous supertitions.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: ********ESPN/ABC COVERAGE MAP FOR SATURDAY********   ********ESPN/ABC COVERAGE MAP FOR SATURDAY******** EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 2:01 pm

i've got to figure out where i'm going to watch it. I will be calling the bars to tonight to see who will have it because my local bar doesn't. I'm bummed.

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: ********ESPN/ABC COVERAGE MAP FOR SATURDAY********   ********ESPN/ABC COVERAGE MAP FOR SATURDAY******** EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 2:04 pm

Its available on watch ESPN. You may be able to get it that way.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: ********ESPN/ABC COVERAGE MAP FOR SATURDAY********   ********ESPN/ABC COVERAGE MAP FOR SATURDAY******** EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 2:30 pm

As stated earlier, if all else fails there's always mgoblue, or you could also get it vie UConn (both mgoblue and UConn's site require a fee I'm sure). I'm just putting out options...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: ********ESPN/ABC COVERAGE MAP FOR SATURDAY********   ********ESPN/ABC COVERAGE MAP FOR SATURDAY******** EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 2:32 pm

ESPN and ESPNU show Auburn vs LSU and Colo St vs Alabama. I think the only way I'll be able to watch it is to find somewhere that has ESPN3.

PostSubject: Re: ********ESPN/ABC COVERAGE MAP FOR SATURDAY********   ********ESPN/ABC COVERAGE MAP FOR SATURDAY******** EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 2:41 pm

Directv upgraded it to their primetime slot on channel 2. It will also be available on channel 396 ABCeHD.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: ********ESPN/ABC COVERAGE MAP FOR SATURDAY********   ********ESPN/ABC COVERAGE MAP FOR SATURDAY******** EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 3:13 pm

EJinGA wrote:
Directv upgraded it to their primetime slot on channel 2. It will also be available on channel 396 ABCeHD.
I see that it is on 396 and I'm assuming that the "e" stands for ABC east. I also see that it's on channel 793 which is an ESPN Gameplan channel. I don't get either channel.

what do you mean that it will be channel 2? I don't get a channel 2.

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: ********ESPN/ABC COVERAGE MAP FOR SATURDAY********   ********ESPN/ABC COVERAGE MAP FOR SATURDAY******** EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 3:18 pm

Probably his local ABC channel.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: ********ESPN/ABC COVERAGE MAP FOR SATURDAY********   ********ESPN/ABC COVERAGE MAP FOR SATURDAY******** EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 3:22 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Probably his local ABC channel.
ahh got it. My local ABC is showing K State vs Texas. I am super bummed right now. Gotta get on the phone and make some calls to figure out where the heck I can see this game. I have never had to scramble like this to watch a game. This sucks.

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: ********ESPN/ABC COVERAGE MAP FOR SATURDAY********   ********ESPN/ABC COVERAGE MAP FOR SATURDAY******** EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 5:55 pm

Well I am happy to see that Tennessee is yellow(maize?).

'shoes
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: ********ESPN/ABC COVERAGE MAP FOR SATURDAY********   ********ESPN/ABC COVERAGE MAP FOR SATURDAY******** EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 5:59 pm

wshoes wrote:

'shoes
well there is my solution. If I leave I leave San Diego now and only stop for a little rest and minimal breaks I could easily be there by game time.

lol!

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: ********ESPN/ABC COVERAGE MAP FOR SATURDAY********   ********ESPN/ABC COVERAGE MAP FOR SATURDAY******** EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 8:36 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
wshoes wrote:

'shoes
well there is my solution. If I leave I leave San Diego now and only stop for a little rest and minimal breaks I could easily be there by game time.

lol!
Just saw that it is definitely on ESPN3, so you don't need one of the providers to get it on your computer.  But it does say "subject to blackout" but I think that is if you are trying to see it in an area where it is on TV.

http://espn.go.com/watchespn/index?rb=true&watchsrc=true&device=ios&#type/upcoming/startDate/20130921/
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: ********ESPN/ABC COVERAGE MAP FOR SATURDAY********   ********ESPN/ABC COVERAGE MAP FOR SATURDAY******** EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 2:13 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Just saw that it is definitely on ESPN3, so you don't need one of the providers to get it on your computer.  But it does say "subject to blackout" but I think that is if you are trying to see it in an area where it is on TV.

http://espn.go.com/watchespn/index?rb=true&watchsrc=true&device=ios&#type/upcoming/startDate/20130921/
looks like I'm going to get the game after all. Crisis averted. After all how could I live with myself if I wasn't able to watch Michigan play the mighty UCONN Huskies

PostSubject: Re: ********ESPN/ABC COVERAGE MAP FOR SATURDAY********   ********ESPN/ABC COVERAGE MAP FOR SATURDAY******** Empty

Back to top Go down

********ESPN/ABC COVERAGE MAP FOR SATURDAY********
Page 1 of 1