Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It almost feels like a condensed off-season.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

It almost feels like a condensed off-season. Empty
PostSubject: It almost feels like a condensed off-season.   It almost feels like a condensed off-season. EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 1:34 pm

The team needed this bye-week but is it selfish of me to want college football that I actually care about this weekend? I mean the highlight of my football weekend will be the Lions game, and I couldn't give two shits about the Lions...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It almost feels like a condensed off-season.   It almost feels like a condensed off-season. EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 1:58 pm

Not selfish at all. Of course Michigan is where my loyalties rest, but I'm simply a fan of college football in general.

In fact, I actually 'enjoy' watching other games, whereas with Michigan games my stomach is in knots and I'm typically counting down the game clock for another W.

ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: It almost feels like a condensed off-season.   It almost feels like a condensed off-season. EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 2:40 pm

I enjoy watching football in general as well but I'm just not emotionally invested in other teams.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: It almost feels like a condensed off-season.   It almost feels like a condensed off-season. EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 2:51 pm

I'm emotionally invested in rooting AGAINST teams. That's why bye weeks are great. There's no stress over your own team losing. You can just sit back, relax, and root against all the teams you hate. (And I have plenty of teams I hate.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: It almost feels like a condensed off-season.   It almost feels like a condensed off-season. EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:41 pm

Also a plus during bye weeks, WTKA always plays an old Ufer broadcast from the 70's.

This Saturday at noon, they'll be broadcasting the 1976 game against Stanford at the big house.

It almost feels like a condensed off-season. Mich-stanford-scoreboard-lg
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It almost feels like a condensed off-season.   It almost feels like a condensed off-season. Empty

Back to top Go down

It almost feels like a condensed off-season.
Page 1 of 1