Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

season end

Go down 
+5
wshoes
MGOBLUEBC
GOBLUEJOE66
sandyeggo_blue
BOLEACH7
9 posters
AuthorMessage
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

season end Empty
PostSubject: season end   season end EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 2:24 pm

after Saturdays display coming off two weeks preparation , there will be no bowl game .... this team is done ,,, they may beat Indy and Mary at home ... but no way do I see them beating NW on the road ... very good Michigan teams have gone there and lost .... the new coach search can thankfully commence the Sunday morning after the bucknuts thrash us .... though I am of the opinion that the back channel communications have already started
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

season end Empty
PostSubject: Re: season end   season end EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 7:21 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
...though I am of the opinion that the back channel communications have already started...

I completely agree with you here

GOBLUEJOE66

season end Empty
PostSubject: Re: season end   season end EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 8:32 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
BOLEACH7 wrote:
...though I am of the opinion that the back channel communications have already started...

I completely agree with you here

We can all only hope it has started!!

Go Blue!! Smile

Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

season end Empty
PostSubject: Re: season end   season end EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 9:13 am

So, you're saying Brandon has started the search? If so, I would think that means he is staying.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

season end Empty
PostSubject: Re: season end   season end EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 9:25 am

well here's the thing. Brandon has proven his worth in marketing, revenues, etc. He has failed miserably in student relations, fan relation, etc.

DB has fixed one of those issues with student ticket prices. Oh and the student seating also I believe.

If brandon can hit a home run hiring a coach and then learn to step back and be an AD and not a micromanaging CEO and take care of the other crap he's done then he should be allowed to stay. If he can't do all of that then he has to go. Also, I think brandon has to hit a home run deal with uniform sponsors next.

Hoke has proven time and again that he cannot fix anything. Hoke has to go.

MGOBLUEBC

season end Empty
PostSubject: Re: season end   season end EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 9:30 am

Problem is eggo, none of the candidates most of us want and are well known wouldn't work for DB from what I'm seeing. That's not good imo.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

season end Empty
PostSubject: Re: season end   season end EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 9:58 am

MGOBLUEBC wrote:
Problem is eggo, none of the candidates most of us want and are well known wouldn't work for DB from what I'm seeing. That's not good imo.

I agree, Brandon staying should not be an option. Word is he was asked to resign gracefully but declined.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

season end Empty
PostSubject: Re: season end   season end EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 10:15 am

Well, then his ass should be fired, right before Brady is sent packing. BTW, did anyone else think BH looked like a clown with that stupid shirt he was wearing on Saturday? It reminded me of some of those God-awful uniforms we've used in the past few years.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

season end Empty
PostSubject: Re: season end   season end EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 10:31 am

I honestly wouldn't give a shit what he wore if he would win.

But he doesn't so even if he wore a suit and tie...........

season end Empty
PostSubject: Re: season end   season end EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 11:13 am

MGOBLUEBC wrote:

You would be amazed at what 7 mil would do to someone's judgement. I also think it wouldn't be that difficult for DB to simply say the program is yours to run as you see fit. IMO the DB meddling thing is overblown. I am sure he is hands on but I doubt he is at every practice and film session.

dwoody wrote:
Well, then his ass should be fired, right before Brady is sent packing. BTW, did anyone else think BH looked like a clown with that stupid shirt he was wearing on Saturday? It reminded me of some of those God-awful uniforms we've used in the past few years.

There are 100 reasons to hate Hoke. His attire is the least.
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

season end Empty
PostSubject: Re: season end   season end EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 11:18 am

wshoes wrote:
MGOBLUEBC wrote:

I agree, Brandon staying should not be an option. Word is he was asked to resign gracefully but declined.

I don't know, shoes.........I'm not having a good feeling about DB getting shown the exit door. My gut tells me he is staying. I'm not convinced that the new Pres has enough negatives to outweigh the positives in order to can Brandon's arse. One example is when all the coaches signed the petition supporting the AD, I didn't like seeing that....the other is Ross throwing in his support.........that's two pretty strong statements on Brandon's behalf IMO. I just don't know if there is enough to pull the plug.....  I sure hope like hell I am wrong.
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

season end Empty
PostSubject: Re: season end   season end EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 12:15 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
well here's the thing. Brandon has proven his worth in marketing, revenues, etc. He has failed miserably in student relations, fan relation, etc.

Sorry to nitpick you here, I know it wasn't your main point, but he really hasn't proven anything with revenues. The only way he's increased them is by gouging fans in a heavy-handed manner, probably doing more harm than good. TV revenue has increased since he's been here, but he's had nothing to do with that. His marketing at Michigan has been awful too, he's approached it like it's a 2nd tier pizza franchise.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

season end Empty
PostSubject: Re: season end   season end EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 1:05 pm

MGOBLUEBC wrote:
wshoes wrote:
MGOBLUEBC wrote:

I don't know, shoes.........I'm not having a good feeling about DB getting shown the exit door. My gut tells me he is staying. I'm not convinced that the new Pres has enough negatives to outweigh the positives in order to can Brandon's arse. One example is when all the coaches signed the petition supporting the AD, I didn't like seeing that....the other is Ross throwing in his support.........that's two pretty strong statements on Brandon's behalf IMO. I just don't know if there is enough to pull the plug.....  I sure hope like hell I am wrong.

Ross was quoted in the Wall Street Journal yesterday that he would not stand in the way of an AD change. Think he is gone just a question of when.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

season end Empty
PostSubject: Re: season end   season end EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 3:02 pm

if Brandon is retained .... you can forget getting any top level coach , or even worse having Hoke retained .... and you can count on season ticket cancellations .... as for coaches saying they support Brandon .... wtf do you think they are going to say in public .... if you hated your boss are you going to say so in public ????
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

season end Empty
PostSubject: Re: season end   season end EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 11:39 am

MGOBLUEBC wrote:
...I don't know, shoes.........I'm not having a good feeling about DB getting shown the exit door. My gut tells me he is staying. I'm not convinced that the new Pres has enough negatives to outweigh the positives in order to can Brandon's arse. One example is when all the coaches signed the petition supporting the AD, I didn't like seeing that....the other is Ross throwing in his support.........that's two pretty strong statements on Brandon's behalf IMO. I just don't know if there is enough to pull the plug.....  I sure hope like hell I am wrong...

I bet you've never been so happy to be wrong ha ha Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

GOBLUEJOE66

season end Empty
PostSubject: Re: season end   season end EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 11:46 am

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
MGOBLUEBC wrote:
...I don't know, shoes.........I'm not having a good feeling about DB getting shown the exit door. My gut tells me he is staying. I'm not convinced that the new Pres has enough negatives to outweigh the positives in order to can Brandon's arse. One example is when all the coaches signed the petition supporting the AD, I didn't like seeing that....the other is Ross throwing in his support.........that's two pretty strong statements on Brandon's behalf IMO. I just don't know if there is enough to pull the plug.....  I sure hope like hell I am wrong...

I bet you've never been so happy to be wrong ha ha  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

+1000 Smile

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

season end Empty
PostSubject: Re: season end   season end EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 3:54 pm

GOBLUEJOE66 wrote:
sandyeggo_blue wrote:
MGOBLUEBC wrote:

I bet you've never been so happy to be wrong ha ha  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

+1000  Smile

Go Blue!!   Smile

Just got home and saw the news........................F*CKIN A...........I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy to be wrong!!!!! lol

Dam, what a relief. At least now we have a shot at landing Jimmy..........although, probably a slim chance. BUT..........at least it's a better chance!

GO BLUE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

season end Empty
PostSubject: Re: season end   season end Empty

Back to top Go down

season end
Page 1 of 1