Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Canteen and Watson

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Canteen and Watson Empty
PostSubject: Canteen and Watson   Canteen and Watson EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 5:23 pm

Did some digging and got lucky on 247 and found a nice pic of Canteen and Watson signing their LOIs. I can't post it from here at work but I will post it tonight when I get home.

So Canteen and Watson made if official last week. They are both going to EE.

FWIW again, Canteen had a monster week against TOP HS competition.

I can't say it enough, Canteen is our diamond in the rough. He's this year's Stribling.

Speaking of Channing, I re-watched the IU game last night. Yes I know they tried to pick on him every chance they got but besides a couple plays where he was blatantly out of position, Channing played very well all things considered. He was in position most of the night. His ceiling is high. I can't wait to see what he does from here on out given that the two most pass happy game are behind us (ND and IND).

Canteen and Watson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canteen and Watson   Canteen and Watson EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:44 am

Agree on Stribling. It's only a matter of time before he makes someone pay for looking his way?
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

Canteen and Watson Empty
PostSubject: Yeah Eggo   Canteen and Watson EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 9:54 am

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Did some digging and got lucky on 247 and found a nice pic of Canteen and Watson signing their LOIs. I can't post it from here at work but I will post it tonight when I get home.  

So Canteen and Watson made if official last week. They are both going to EE.

FWIW again, Canteen had a monster week against TOP HS competition.

I can't say it enough, Canteen is our diamond in the rough. He's this year's Stribling.

Speaking of Channing, I re-watched the IU game last night. Yes I know they tried to pick on him every chance they got but besides a couple plays where he was blatantly out of position, Channing played very well all things considered.  He was in position most of the night. His ceiling is high. I can't wait to see what he does from here on out given that the two most pass happy game are behind us (ND and IND).
I don't know if it was posted here, I thought it was. (The picture)

Early Entry is a big bonus. Just look at the guys who have entered early the last couple of years..........

There are 3 more I think that are early entries. Speight, and 2 more.

sandyeggo_blue

Canteen and Watson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canteen and Watson   Canteen and Watson EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 11:54 am

Forgot to post the picture last night. let me see what I can do from my phone. Give me a few minutes.

sandyeggo_blue

Canteen and Watson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canteen and Watson   Canteen and Watson EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 12:05 pm

here it is

Canteen and Watson Cantee10

ThatGuy

Canteen and Watson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canteen and Watson   Canteen and Watson EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 3:49 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Forgot to post the picture last night. let me see what I can do from my phone. Give me a few minutes.
Good thing you're head is attached to your body or else it would just float away...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Canteen and Watson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canteen and Watson   Canteen and Watson EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 4:07 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Good thing you're head is attached to your body or else it would just float away...
no doubt

Canteen and Watson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canteen and Watson   Canteen and Watson Empty

Back to top Go down

Canteen and Watson
Page 1 of 1