Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Very disappointed

Go down 
+2
the artist formally known
umichfaninpa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
umichfaninpa

umichfaninpa

Very disappointed Empty
PostSubject: Very disappointed   Very disappointed EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 6:47 pm

I thought with the 2 weeks to prepare we would be ready. This game combined with the psu game probably ruined any chances for a BIG title.
Back to top Go down

Very disappointed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very disappointed   Very disappointed EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 6:54 pm

Big Title nice thinking ?I just would like a decent bowl bid. We need the time to figure out what the hell we are doing and what kinda team we are, becuase I think we are in decline right now

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
jjabilene

Very disappointed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very disappointed   Very disappointed EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 6:55 pm

If you take a look at MSUs schedule, you'll see that the Big Ten championship game is very likely to be OSU vs. MSU. Yuck. Also, I think OSU has basically locked up it's spot to be eviscerated by Bama.
Back to top Go down
WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

Very disappointed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very disappointed   Very disappointed EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 7:06 pm

There's plenty to be disappointed about. We pretty much knew that the offensive line was a major concern starting the season. But I'm shocked at how bad the defense has been all year. I convinced myself that the Akron game was a fluke. But the Penn State and Indiana games have shown that pretty much any team is going to be able to pass on us.

It's truly been bizarre so far. Ever since the Notre Dame game, this team looks like its regressed badly. But I think we're just going to have to accept that we're not that good. I should have come to this conclusion earlier but I was holding out because of bias.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
EJinGA

Very disappointed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very disappointed   Very disappointed EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 7:26 pm

Hoke is trending like Weiss did at ND. Except Hoke will get 3 more years...
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Very disappointed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very disappointed   Very disappointed EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:39 pm

WolverineHistorian wrote:
It's truly been bizarre so far.  Ever since the Notre Dame game, this team looks like its regressed badly.  But I think we're just going to have to accept that we're not that good.  I should have come to this conclusion earlier but I was holding out because of bias.  
I agree wholeheartedly with this.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Very disappointed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very disappointed   Very disappointed Empty

Back to top Go down

Very disappointed
Page 1 of 1